I'm starting to believe that the game is designed to sabotage

by Humdinger504

Original Post

I'm starting to believe that the game is designed to sabotage

★★★ Pro

It is absolutely NO COINCIDENCE that my qb never throws the ball even when I tap the icon a million times to throw it and it's ALWAYS conveniently at the most inconvenient times, like 4th down or with 10 seconds left during a match. There's nothing wrong with the game as far as your qb not responding to you tapping an icon repeatedly to throw the ball is concerned. I just can't believe it because it is ALWAYS and I mean always at the worst possible times. That's just like how the suspect the blocking is in this game. No matter how high your offensive linemen or any other player for that matter, awareness is, they're ALWAYS going to run right past defenders without doing so much as looking at them and then run into open field as if they're the ones with the ball and then turn back around after running about 15 yards away from the play. None of this is a coincidence, bug, glitch, etc or anything else of the sort. It all happens at perfectly convenient, inconvenient times and they forceyou to lose. Smh. Why ea? Will it ever get better or at least back to how it was with Madden mobile 16? 

Message 1 of 1 (179 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More