I'm baaaaack...

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

I'm baaaaack...

★ Expert

Welp I'm back from my second ban. 

I don't know if I'll be sticking around but I might. I love you guys. 

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and new year. 

Message 1 of 10 (430 Views)

Re: I'm baaaaack...

★★ Guide
Welcome back buddy, You only have to catch up on a few threads on the forums to ascertain the problems over Christmas.
Message 2 of 10 (423 Views)

★ Expert
I played through the promo. I'm fairly certain that I am aware of the in game problems. I still haven't received my festivus compensation player. I suspect that I never will. Support hasn't been very helpful. I don't want to say too much about it. I just got back... Lol
Message 3 of 10 (413 Views)

★★ Guide
Understand that mate, such a shame this game is a right mess that we cannot even discuss it on the forums without fear of being banned.
Message 4 of 10 (403 Views)

Community Manager

You guys know you're free to discuss the issues with the game, but please don't discuss moderation, and keep things civil. 

@thegatorfan122 Welcome back!

I've been gathering info from those reporting they grabbed Festivus Packs before the pack update and didn't get the UF player, I'll add your details to the list.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 10 (390 Views)

★ Expert
I'll try to be nice. I get really passionate about this game so when I get treated in a dismissive manner by those that are supposed to be helping me (I'm speaking of EA Help) I tend to get upset. However I like it here, especially the Madden Brothers I've gained being here so I will really try to dial it back.
Message 6 of 10 (381 Views)

★★★ Pro
Nobody welcomed me back lol.. But I couldn't have said your last post any better. Same here with me.
Message 7 of 10 (344 Views)

★ Expert

I didn't know you got banned too. Dang, they cleaned house for a while didn't they? Lol

Welcome back brother ! 

Message 8 of 10 (335 Views)

★★★ Pro
Yea that's what it looks like. And the crazy part about it is I'm not even sure what the reason was. I kept seeing an orange pop up, but could never read it because three s page kept refreshing and would never load all the way up.
Message 9 of 10 (319 Views)

★ Expert
Yeah, same here. I was really confused about the first time, but I'm pretty sure I know why I got banned the second time.
Message 10 of 10 (312 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More