SOMEONE COULD GIVE ME A SOLUTION?

Message 3 of 11 (605 Views)

Re: I lost my team

★★ Novice
Same issue here any fix?
Message 4 of 11 (577 Views)

★★ Novice

The same happen to my game and if i try to play a match its very slow, the market didnt work too

Message 5 of 11 (572 Views)

★★ Novice
I called the "help line" they said there is no phone support and the would sand me to chat help. While it been 3 days and I'm still waiting on that, tried to reinstall the game since I had backed up my iPad but everything is gone now. EA's care for there customer is utterly mind boggling.
Message 6 of 11 (539 Views)

★★ Novice

Our only hope i think is wait the next update

Message 7 of 11 (531 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ive got the same issue, theres a serious bug in the system and not sure if even EA knows how to fix it yet.  did anyone else here but the 1.99 player pack and notice issues shortly after that?  It could also be the apple ios 8 update.  anyone else here using Iphone or Ipad?

Message 8 of 11 (456 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I am using apple device and a samsung s4, both are running well - for some reason I have not updated my ios to 8, still running on IOS 7.xx. Luckily, have been playing for a month now and i did not stumble to any major issues except losing 78k on the AH. What device and OS are you using? Have you check your device memory usage? It might be that during the update, the data have been corrupted, so it might also be an internet connection issue? So far haven't heard a solution from EA so its basically we the gamers who tries to help each other.
Message 9 of 11 (450 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I just asked about this too. I went to go claim a prize and the game closed on me. And my players were also running slow and also blacked out when I went to select them and game closed on me too. And yet no response on a solution.
Message 10 of 11 (448 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More