I left and wish I never came back!

by acehighcooper

Original Post

I left and wish I never came back!

★★ Guide

I’ve been gone for about 3 months and haven’t bothered with the game at all. I thought that maybe EA would have sorted out the issues!

how wrong was I, clear catches not counting, ridiculously fast opponents chasing down to WR’s! Passes that still don’t go to the player that was tapped on and so on!

All the old issues remain.

why did I bother? 

Message 1 of 4 (565 Views)

Re: I left and wish I never came back!

★ Expert
@acehighcooper good to see you again brother.
Nope, a lot of the same issues persist. Now they are dazzling us with overall boost players to distract us until the reset.
I'm hoping they are addressing these issues for the next version and the next season. This season is what it's going to be until then.
Message 2 of 4 (542 Views)

★★ Guide

Hey Gator, thanks for the welcome back.

i think I got myself in a bad state with this game and terrible company that produced it. All I still see is $$$ to play this game, well EA won’t get a single penny from me ever again. I got screwed over at Christmas and didn’t get my refund so they have burnt their bridges with me.

i now play once or twice a day and not for long as I have taught myself to be more social and step away from the screens that ruin our lives.

Anyway, i’m Back for a while and I hope they produce a better product for the next season.

Message 3 of 4 (520 Views)

★ Expert
Well I know this forum is better with you you here so welcome back my man.
Message 4 of 4 (512 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More