I am not recieving my items.

by amdear85

Original Post

Accepted Solution

I am not recieving my items.

★★ Newbie

Last night I emailed help about not getting my 70 rising star badges.  They were able verify that it was a glitch.  They added a madden pack for the inconvenience of the deal but still never recieved my 70 badges.   I opened the madden pack today and again didnt recieve any of the item I selected, which means i also didnt recieve my madden ACE crowns either last night or today.  Then I also chose 70 rising star badges again today.  This time from our league bank. Once again those 70 badges were not added to my total.  Please help fix this it is quite upsetting not recieving your items. 

Screenshot_20181201-024255_Overdrive.jpg
Screenshot_20181201-024255_Overdrive.jpg
Message 1 of 4 (477 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I am not recieving my items.

★ Expert
They still haven't changed that. It used to be 70 rising star tokens but now they use comets and 70 tokens equals 2 comets so you should have received 2 rising star comets when you exchange the 70

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (470 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert
They still haven't changed that. It used to be 70 rising star tokens but now they use comets and 70 tokens equals 2 comets so you should have received 2 rising star comets when you exchange the 70
Message 2 of 4 (471 Views)

★ Expert
The fact that support is telling you it's a glitch proves they have no idea what is going on. I hope that's constructive enough criticism not to get censored.
Message 3 of 4 (467 Views)

Community Manager

@amdear85 Hi, as gatorfan mentioned, RS Badges were removed, and the RS Badges token will convert to RS Comets. Checking, i see you've been getting the appropriate amount of Comets. 

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'll look into your cases, as mentioned you should have been told this before.  

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (422 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More