Re: Hunt leagues are ruining the game

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Hunt leagues are ruining the game

★ Guide

To whom it may concern. There is a growing number of hunt leagues in the game now and it is making it not fun. I’ve already seen several players that I know give up the game because they are sick of being bullied. It would be nice if you could put an end to people jumping in and out of leagues. Maybe make up some requirement about when you can play after you first join the league. If not, I’m not sure how many people are going to be playing this game into the future.  Thank you for your time. 

Message 1 of 13 (726 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Thanks for flagging this, I'll send it up my channels. I can't promise what will happen or a timeframe, but you've set forward a very reasonable case.

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 7 of 13 (649 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert
Bro, I was just coming on here to bring up that exact subject. I'm playing a league right now that is doing that. Apparently they have several leagues that they start a tournament, play their drives, then leave the league and join thier other league and play there.. Etc etc
Apparently there is some sort of top 100 group text chat that these guys all get together and coordinate with each other. I have even heard that guys are buying and selling top leagues.
I run a league that has been fighting its way in and out of the top 100 for the last half of the season.
My guys are all good dudes who play straight up with honor, but it's difficult when we are battling against these leagues who are subverting the spirit of the competition.
@RunTMC666 is right, these guys are killing the fun of league vs league and something should be done.
Maybe making it like 24 hours before a new member is eligible to play or zero points if you leave a league before the current lvl is over.
Message 2 of 13 (704 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Yes it is getting absolutely ridiculous. There should definitely be some way to regulate this. We played gun slingers 5 days ago. Now we are playing quest for chaos with at least 6 gun slingers on the league. We started a 22 member tourney they currently have 13 members. It's ridiculous and not fun.
Message 3 of 13 (696 Views)

★ Expert
I hope you guys pass this upstairs @EA_David... It really is frustrating and taking the fun out of it for straight up leagues who are trying to compete.
Message 4 of 13 (692 Views)

★ Guide

I am in a similar situation. We have a bunch of good guys in my league that work hard and don’t spend all of their money on this game. Everybody grinds it out and build teams the respectable way. I have noticed that the spirit of the guys in my league is starting to sour as we have run into three of these hunt leagues in a row. It’s really no fun when you get bullied every day by people who spend all of their money on this game. Hopefully the creators will do something about this before they lose all of their quality players. I appreciate your support bro.

Message 5 of 13 (683 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I don't think spending money or not is the issue. The issue is they are cheating the system and taking advantage of it.
Message 6 of 13 (679 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for flagging this, I'll send it up my channels. I can't promise what will happen or a timeframe, but you've set forward a very reasonable case.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 7 of 13 (650 Views)

★ Expert
That's all we ask bud. Thank you
Message 8 of 13 (630 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

EA  does not care about league versus league.  They only care about taking your money.

The top jumping leagues should be banned. 

EA will do nothing about it. 

A way to fix this would be easy once you switch to a different league you have to be in the for 48 hours before you can join another league.

It’s a simple  algorithm but EA will not spend the time to fix it.

That’s why people are quitting in droves!! 

The main reason most people play this game is the challenge between other leagues.   If it doesn’t involve money EA will not fix it.

It’s going to get to a point where there’s only 100 leagues left with players playing themselves.

EA save the game and put in a algorithm that won’t let you join another league for 48 hours.

Message 9 of 13 (545 Views)

★ Expert
Amen.. If I could give you more than 1 xp for that post I would.
Message 10 of 13 (533 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More