Re: How many people have yall had quit?

by Sp3w4567

Original Post

How many people have yall had quit?

★ Guide

Our team has had quite a few people quit.  Game.  Part of the reason is this awful power system and them losing to 620 powers when they are 900+. Part of the reason is ea trading loses just to be fair.  Whats the point in having power if it does no good. Whats the point in paying if ea just gives away wins to be fair.  How is a 621 power in top 1000? Why are we playing same opponents out of 100,000? Ive played 1 guy 8 times in 3 hours.  Why after the update did we create mlb zoning the whole time.  Offensive line less blocking on 3rd time plays. How does 62 wins equal 100,000 fans only?  This fan system is garbage.  Should be a wins system only.  

Last years game was perfect except countering and dropped kickoffs. Everyone loved sets and constant promos.  This years game words dont describe. It is bad. Especially the money portion without diamond promos.  Salvageable but bad. 

Message 1 of 11 (1,269 Views)

★ Guide

Here are examples of losses.  Constant getting beat down by low powers and their 3 plays back to back to back arent contested but mine are every play i get blitzed

709EE277-885E-4BD7-A71D-1A287A90B219.png
07C842C0-42E9-4396-9772-07E5B765401E.png
7FF689CC-9CBD-4B67-8DC0-EAA9CB8B758B.png
Message 2 of 11 (1,209 Views)

★ Guide

Here is an example for a win for a win. Guy had 621 power for match

070DC3C0-3E4F-408B-8CD0-47D2096396E5.png
85478FCD-5329-47E1-B7B5-9A8AA92400CD.png
Message 3 of 11 (1,206 Views)

★★★★ Guide
bout half my league quit. i quit beginning of sept. league finished 400 or better each of the last 3 years
OD is trash. be careful if you still play, ea will ban you for stating facts that show OD is broke
Message 4 of 11 (1,126 Views)

★ Guide

Then they can ban me lol. Cant play anyways. They should of kept last years game for this year and developed overdrive the following while rolling out survey play. That way they could fix the bad throws, dropped passes, no blocking,  zoning, spamming, trade off win losses, urlacher being all over the place   Wrs never going up for tye ball and safeties being gazelle. 

Message 5 of 11 (1,087 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I happen to think that this year's game is awesome compared to precprev years. The sets feature was horrendous impossible to get any good players without playing 24/7 and spending hundreds of dollars. Also the whole energy thing was something that I hated, this year you can keep playing and playing which is much much better. Maybe you just aren't that good at this year's game. My power is only 500 but I have played oppents a little higher then me and much higher, lower then me and much lower, and the game play seems to be fair to me. I can beat someone with a good amount of power higher then me but not someone who has 500 power+ more then me, same thing for lower I have lost to people that are decently lower then me in power but have beat everyone that I am much higher in power. Again maybe you just aren't that good at the game itaeli, anyone can spend a couple hundred dollars and beat anyone this year you actually have to be good at the game play unlike other years, it gives everyone a level playing field you don't have to spend 500-100$ to be good at the game.

Message 6 of 11 (988 Views)

★ Guide

Bot waht are you talking about. Last years sets were good because you could achieve based on play. This year you need blitz tokens and waste coins in game to improve. 500-2000 coins per event gained for one 5 percent chance at a diamond? Past year you could build up though they took forever concept was right.  Next i can play the game fine. Good for you being 500 power and thinking you are good.  Apparently you dont understand what im talking about. So move along. More or less you work at EA

Message 7 of 11 (979 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
About the same, lost 16 guys
Message 8 of 11 (964 Views)

★ Guide

Thats alot of people.  All these guys quitting saying they are retiring. Crazy EA doesnt seems to care 

Message 9 of 11 (945 Views)

★★ Novice

At this point me and my brother are the only actives in my league (and that's only because, as commissioner, I pester him constantly to do his drives). Every single other person in my 32 league has either quit altogether, or maybe plays once or twice a week. Overdrive is a horrendous cancer and I pray every day that whoever came up with this garbage loses their job. 

Message 10 of 11 (927 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More