How come I don't get rewards other than fans in overdrive, is this a bug?

by WarHawkAK8

Original Post

How come I don't get rewards other than fans in overdrive, is this a bug?

★★★ Newbie

I am in the gold tier 2 league and have never received any freaking rewards other than lousy fans.  Is this a bug? Does this happen to anyone else?

Message 1 of 9 (578 Views)

Re: How come I don't get rewards other than fans in overdrive, is this a bug?

★ Expert
You're supposed to be getting xp and overdrive trophies as well. You're not getting those?
Message 2 of 9 (561 Views)

Community Manager

@WarHawkAK8 As mentioned you should definitely be getting more than just fans. Do you have a screenshot of your reward page?

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 9 (534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi ! Well, i have the same problem. And not just that, i cant play madden academy. Every time i run it, the game crash. I have screenshots that show how much i play and dont get my rewards for overdrive. My wifi is very good and i play on samsung galaxy s7. Also, when i install the app, every time i have " download resources error" and then i press ok and the game install. This is so wrong. Please help. Edit : My daily goals progress doesnt count. I play them but they are still not checked. And cant play league because of that. 

Screenshot_20181114-004143_Overdrive.jpg
Screenshot_20181114-004347_Overdrive.jpg
Message 4 of 9 (505 Views)

★ Expert

The screenshot is oh the screen that pops up when you win an overdrive match. As you see I'm getting a little more than just fans  

Are y'alls screens the same? Or are you getting something different? 

Screenshot_20181113-195207.png
Message 5 of 9 (492 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I get all 4, just like you in the ss but the points in yellow circle doesnt sum anywhere. I think they should sum up in yellow circle in picture two, but i get nothing. And do u have any sollution for madden academy or anything else? I tried like ten times reinstalling the app and nothing.. ii cant even complete daily goals and get rewards. Its so frustrating man... If anybody can help me, i would appriciate. Thank you! Edit : added a third photo, my screen after overdrive.

20181114_160112.png
20181114_160436.jpg
Screenshot_20181114-163959_Overdrive.jpg
Message 6 of 9 (464 Views)

★ Expert
The points you win in an overdrive game are what adds to the overdrive pack meter, the meter in the second photo you circled. Once you have scored 3000 points you will be able to claim the overdrive pack. You can claim that every 4 hours as long as you have scored 3000 points.
The trophies are what you have circled in photo one go towards your milestones. Milestone achievements can be found by clicking daily goals going to the achievements tab and then selecting overdrive.
As far as your daily goals not accumulating properly and Madden academy not working I don't know. That would be better looked into by ea support or a moderator of the forum.
Post your UID for @EA_David or one of the other guys to help you. Your UID can be found in the settings section.
Best of luck brother.
Message 7 of 9 (457 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thank you so much for your time and trying to help me. Well, as far for overdrive pack meter, i have 0 points and 0 packs opened ( rewarded). And im playing like 10 days now and nothing.  @EA_David ,hi, if you can help me, i would be thankfull. I have described my problem in the post before, problems to be accurate. Please, if u cant help me, point me to someone who can, couse, its not fair to play like this. So many points and rewards im losing.  Thank you.

20181116_012945.jpg
Message 8 of 9 (404 Views)

★ Expert
Sorry I couldn't be more help brother. Good luck man!
Message 9 of 9 (399 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More