Re: How about a real "CHANCE"

by royals181818

Original Post

How about a real "CHANCE"

★★★ Guide
I get nothing but bronze players in game changers. What is this "chance" you speak of? 1 in a billion? Or 1 in a $1000?
Message 1 of 7 (403 Views)

★★★ Guide
Oh boy a new "game changers"! All those 60s players changed my games for sure! Maybe I can get Charlie Whitehurst again! Yay!
Message 2 of 7 (397 Views)

No cash after purchase...

★★★ Guide
Now that I got your attention answer a question of mine. I pay money for a "CHANCE" at higher rated players (no guarantee mind you, a CHANCE) ok got some. WHAT GOOD ARE THEY?! Matt Forte, Latavius Murray, Percy Harvin, Julio Jones ALL HAVE BEEN CAUGHT FROM BEHIND NUMEROUS TIMES!!! WTF AM I PAYING FOR?! And these games the player can't win SUCKS. I am in the middle of a game now that I can't run without being hit in the backfield and can't pass because every pass is either dropped or these **bleep** on defense that run 2.0 40 times pick off bullets but they come 15 yards across the field to do it (player is wide open to begin with). I mean **bleep**! if I got the pass let me have the **bleep** chance to catch it and quit having elite wrs drop everything. Or GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK! I paid for higher skilled players but I still got **bleep** with different names on them. Proportion is 1 to 1 not $1000 to 1 team
Message 3 of 7 (395 Views)

Re: No cash after purchase...

★★★ Guide
This was supposed to be in Mobile section. But no one's gonna do anything anyway
Message 4 of 7 (394 Views)

★★ Novice

That's your own fault for paying for a mobile game, I haven't spent a cent and have a 94 overall team, I just play the auction house.

Message 5 of 7 (379 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Some people don't have patience and figure they'd go ahead and pay to skip the heartache to realize they wasted their money later. Brilliant for EA in the beginning, but why not reward us when we upgrade and let us stomp the **bleep** out of the "70 rated defense" instead of having our elite players act like bronze **bleep**. Just my vents while my stamina rebuilds lol
Message 6 of 7 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Not sure if this is helping but... About three weeks ago I received a 87 Demarco Murray game changer with +2 trucking -1 awareness and a 78 jermaine kearse after I played it 5 times. Unbelievably it is possible.
Message 7 of 7 (353 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More