How Do I become an EA Gamechanger for the Creator Network?

by webty00

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

How Do I become an EA Gamechanger for the Creator Network?

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Id like to become an EA Gamechanger, When I asked the help on Twitter they said to check on the website for updates but I don't know what to look for. Is there an Application thing?

EA_Blueberry: Added text to post title.

If you are interested and passionate about EA games please apply to the Creator Network!

Visit here for more info: https://creatornetwork.ea.com/

Message 1 of 23 (59,366 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: How Do I become an EA Gamechanger?

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

If you are interested and passionate about EA games please apply to the Creator Network!

Visit here for more info: https://creatornetwork.ea.com/

Hey folks,

We recently set up a site on Gamechangers with some more information that I encourage you to check out:

https://www.ea.com/game-changers 

Thanks,

Roger. 

Roger.png

View in thread

Message 11 of 23 (34,059 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

@webty00

Being an EA Gamechanger is more about being an active contributing member of the gaming community, whether that be Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, community forums and Social Media generally.

barry.png
Message 2 of 23 (74,062 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ich möchte EA Gamechanger weil ich dadurch spiele vorher spielen kann
Message 3 of 23 (58,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Yes I believe I could become a great ea game changer if you could please get back to me email [edit: email address removed] I would love to share your wonderful games
Message 4 of 23 (58,172 Views)

★★★ Newbie
sir i would like to post contents in youtube . so i would like to become a game changer
Message 5 of 23 (57,093 Views)

★★★★ Novice

hello, I'm really an to be a game changer. I strive in making the community be better. I really want to be a game change. I always dreamed of reviewing games for ea and etc. pls contact me

Message 6 of 23 (56,242 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Well guys, try and understand what has been answered by EA. You need to contribute. Once you are helpful with videos and information to the community on various social media, EA themselves will approach you to be an EA Game Changer. No one just directly becomes a game changer. So if you are a youtuber, go and upload quality stuff regarding some game, get consistently appreciated by viewers/users with say hundreds and hundreds of subscribers. When you come into the visibility, they will contact you. This is what I undersyand from their reply. So get started, work hard and you will be a Game Changer some day.

Message 7 of 23 (56,177 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Well I have been an active community member since the Sims 1 days in all of the official Sims forums, yet I have never been offered to join Game Changers. Is there a way that I could bring this to someone's attention?

Message 8 of 23 (53,724 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Hey man me to I've spent in last few years of madden around 3 grand and I've constantly tried to upload over and over again as well as posting on social media about it all in all I've been here for a long time so hopefully I can
become one
Message 9 of 23 (51,802 Views)

★★ Novice
Sir...i would really like to become an ea game changer please...it has always been my dream....i wanted to help other people and also EA for their games and things like FIFA Mobile and FIFA 18...i promise i would be a great game changer
Message 10 of 23 (51,470 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help