Here's what I found..

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Re: Here's what I found..

★ Expert
I have a feeling that my straight forward question is going to go unanswered, again. I, and tons of others, have asked this simple question without reply. They will ignore this topic and this question, but they will quickly give troubleshooting tips if someone can't log on.

They know. There not allowed to tell us. Otherwise instead of ignoring the question they would flat out deny it.
Message 21 of 51 (493 Views)

★★★ Pro

And soon as I start playing again my blocker runs clean past this defender without even so much as looking at him. This happens all of the time smh. 

Right on que.

Screenshot_2019-02-04-18-34-41.png
Screenshot_2019-02-04-18-34-45.png
Screenshot_2019-02-04-18-34-48.png
Message 22 of 51 (490 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_David 

Don't let us down, please

Message 23 of 51 (466 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

And how do you explain the always 70 something ovr survival challenge teams always stopping the run, covering 95+ receivers consistently, holding blocks on 95+ d line etc consistently, breaking all tackles and just playing like they are a 90+ ovr team as well?

Message 24 of 51 (443 Views)

★ Expert
There is definitely some tweaking if our attributes going on whether they admit to it or not. I wish there was a way to prove it because that is straight fraud and part of the reason that EAs customers are losing confidence in the company.
They have no transperency at all and the real power behind this company hides behind a support team that they will not give answers to or tools to truly help us.
Do you guys really think that EA game developers are going to tell these front line moderators and help personell about something like this?
No, they won't because they know that one slip by them and this fraud would be exposed. And that's what this is. Fraud
Message 25 of 51 (433 Views)

★★★ Pro
Yea and he tried to say he "clarified it" but he can't clarify something he hadn't even said (typed) yet. Far as I'm concerned, the proof is in the pudding (gameplay). Everybody knows. There's no other explanation for the way one game everything's fine, then the next, it's not that your opponent is beating you, (none of us even controls the defense so how can they say that's the case?) It's our 95+ovr players that we've spent hundreds on with 94+catch in traffic and 94+catch and special catch as well, dropping everything no matter what including consecutive WIDE OPEN passes. We can't even get them to fix the players NOT looking for the ball down field and that's been a widespread problem the entire season. I know we can't trust them to do right by us. They would've done it already. Whenever there's a glitch in our favor, like an event costing 250 coins to play towards 95 ovr players but rewarding us not only the items towards thugs players but 100 coins as well they're all over it and had it corrected within 24 hrs. But when it is the other way around, we may not see a fix until next season if at all. And it's like pulling teeth not only getting them to address certain things, but can't ever count on ea to stay in conversant contact with us. But the second you call a spade a spade you're outta here. This was once a phenomenal game. These peoples greed proves time and time again they can make it worse.
Message 26 of 51 (429 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

and another thing, let's say that is the case, how and why is it that it's always the teams we're always 7, 8, 9, 10+ ovr(including the power boost) better than that's doing all of the slaughtering? We only control one player on one side of the ball at a time. My other ten players who are ten times better than my opponents team (that I spent hundreds on smh) should be playing as so. It's always the teams with gold, silver and elite 1 players filling their teams that's doing the winning. How are they better? How and why does the algorithm think they're the ones better to beat the teams that are better than them? Why are we spending money on these players then?

Message 27 of 51 (428 Views)

★ Expert
I know that developing and coding this game was a monumental effort. And I applaud them for the work that they have put into developing this game. But as with anything new, there are going to be kinks to smooth over.

But they have the people that are playing this game telling them over and over again what they can do and need to do to improve it and they don't seem to be listening.

They are way too focused on dazzling everyone with constantly adding new very expensive products to focus on what is fundamentaly wrong with this new game. All they have to do is listen and act.

And I'm telling you one thing, any code that adjusts the attributes of the players that I pay for is NOT ACCEPTABLE. And it never will be.
Message 28 of 51 (421 Views)

★ Expert
Oh and @Humdinger504 I hate you a little bit for bringing this subject up. It always gets me riled up.... Lol

J/K love ya bro
Message 29 of 51 (420 Views)

★★★ Pro
And I hate that I have to keep doing it. It's like someone trying to convince you it's midnight while the sun is at its highest peak in the sky, it's 80° outside, we're at work, there's traffic everywhere and the children are in school. You just know better than to believe what they say when you're seeing and experiencing the complete and total opposite of what they're saying.
Message 30 of 51 (412 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More