Re: Here's what I found..

by Humdinger504

Original Post

★★★ Pro
Yea ... Hopefully they've been quiet so far because they were gathering information, which they should have already, on this. But, I've seen legit post about unflattering issues for ea go unacknowledged completely before though. Shucks, a lot of ours have..

I do hope they either just come out with it or stop doing it. For what it's worth, I'd rather they just stop and let the ratings mean what they say and translate to the field, the players skill match their attributes/ovr and "may the best man win". Because honestly, I couldn't care less about people complaining about getting beat by people who spend money on their teams. That's the sole purpose of spending money (p2p), to get the best players you can, to build the best team you can, to compliment your skill. If they're going to continue to "level the playing field" by forcing us to lose then what's the point of us spending a penny in this game if it's not going to mean anything? And let's not forget they forced us to "upgrade our devices" for this season. So far it's only been for graphics. Can't say I was really able to fully enjoy this season.
Message 41 of 51 (446 Views)

★ Guide

Whole leagues dissolved this season. It's really sad to see.

Message 42 of 51 (431 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Nope, nobody from EA answering anymore....

Shame....

Message 43 of 51 (402 Views)

★ Expert
It's crazy. I think Ive seen one answered post in the last week and and a half. Maybe 2 weeks now. Maybe they all are on a vacation. There have been some legitimate questions and guys in real need of answers too. I don't know what is going on.
Message 44 of 51 (396 Views)

★ Guide

Is someone gonna acknowledge our concerns around this issue?

Message 45 of 51 (363 Views)

★ Expert
Nope. I have officially seen 3 posts answered by moderators in the last 3 weeks. Pretty sure we're on our own fellas.
Message 46 of 51 (357 Views)

★★★ Pro
And to add more evidence to the contrary my ghost of Christmas present Alvin Kamara has a 97spd and 98acc yet, he's always getting caught from behind, can never out run ANYONE and is always considerably slower than the players who catch him during the game. And these players are 91, 95, 89, 87spd etc. I'm being ran down from 20+yards behind consistently. They'll ban you for saying certain things you see with your very own eyes about this game, but don't even bother to explain or even stay in contact with us about anything. And for the record, there aren't many players with those numbers for speed and acceleration. And this is going on even in lvl. You can't call a tactic that gives plus something to your players speed in lvl. They slow our players (that we paid for) down and boost up the defense. Now had I been getting some of this boosting that I get against me all the time, I probably wouldn't be upset because at least I get it too, but I don't.
Message 47 of 51 (323 Views)

★ Expert
No tactics in lvl? I can barely get my tactics to work in overdrive now. I get full bar of OD points but the tactics won't activate. When is that gonna get fixed?
That's a rhetorical question, I know I'm not going to get an answer.
Message 48 of 51 (315 Views)

★ Guide

EA has the fifa players to screw over now, they wont be here except to "moderate" posts by removing ones they dont like. 

Message 49 of 51 (313 Views)

★ Expert
Man, that's apparent with the number of posts that have gone unanswered and unacknowledged over the last 3 weeks.
Message 50 of 51 (310 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More