Re: Game responsiveness

by rick5thdown

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game responsiveness

★★★ Newbie

During the daily blitz event game pass to primary receiver my receiver caught the ball three times on two separate attempts and it didn’t register the catches which resulted in two losses. I had to spend 200 blitz tokens to finally complete the event. This has happened several times before. It’s very frustrating when the game doesn’t recognize a catch or respond to touch especially when it results in a loss. Sometimes the game crashes.

Message 1 of 8 (844 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Apprentice

Some people prefer low. But I know when I switched mine from high it made a huge difference. Hopefully it works for you. 

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (742 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

We'll need some specific information to identify a bug. Can you answer the following below:

• Which specific Daily Blitz Event was it? (Players, Captain Blitz, Madden Daily Mics)
  • Was it a specific pass play you were using?
  • What coach are you using?
  • What type of mobile device are you using?
    • Have you tried lowering your video settings within the preferences settings to see if that helps boost performance to avoid crashes?
    • Have you tried the troubleshooting steps below?

iOS Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps/

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 8 (810 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It was the players daily Blitz Event and the pass was to the RB. I’m using the iPad Pro 11 inch.
Message 3 of 8 (805 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Make sure your device is not in power saving mode when your playing. That will cause it to crash more often as well as glitchy play. 

Message 4 of 8 (774 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the iPad Pro 11 inch with the latest iOS update and it’s not on power saving mode. I’ve even upgraded my internet service to the fastest available. I’ve shutdown and restarted everything. It’s not on my end.
Message 5 of 8 (769 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Did you adjust the settings in the app itself? Go into tools bar. Preferences then visual settings  I have mine on medium. 

Message 6 of 8 (764 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thank you I’ll try low just to be sure.
Message 7 of 8 (744 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Some people prefer low. But I know when I switched mine from high it made a huge difference. Hopefully it works for you. 

Message 8 of 8 (743 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More