Game is an absolute joke

by kalel111974

Original Post

Game is an absolute joke

★ Apprentice

Please explain how as programmers you can justify this. I have a power rating of over 2500 and was matched up against a team with a power rating of 1450. First three passes, intercepted. First five runs, hit behind the line of scrimmage. One minute in, they had 900 points, I had zero. Please explain how. They’re team in no way matches up to mine, yet it’s like the ratings were reversed and they had all the power. Your game is a joke and I question whether any of you have ever even watched a football game. With those ratings that would be like a pro team going against a college team and shouldn’t even be a contest. 

Message 1 of 11 (1,263 Views)

Re: Game is an absolute joke

★ Guide
Message 2 of 11 (1,216 Views)

★ Expert
On this issue I'm afraid there will never be an answer.
Message 3 of 11 (1,196 Views)

★ Guide

Sadly, I have to agree with you

Message 4 of 11 (1,189 Views)

Please give an explanation

★ Apprentice

I have asked this question many times and you keep ignoring it. Is this really how EA treats paying customers? Please explain how as programmers you can justify a team that is 1000 power points below me have such a good team. Their defensive players were faster, and smarter than my team. I couldn’t run past the line of scrimmage, failed all ten challenges as I was challenged twice as many times as they were, and they scored 1900 points against my defense that is all diamond III. six of my defensive players have a power rating of 100. Their team didn’t have these ratings, so how do you explain this happening and why do you keep ignoring the question? You say your not predetermining winners, but what else can it be? Please answer and stop ignoring people. I like many others have spent a lot of money and should be shown enough respect to get an answer to our questions.

Message 5 of 11 (1,144 Views)

Re: Please give an explanation

★ Expert
I wish they would. It's happens all too often. I mean we kinda know the answer, but they won't admit to it. They can't.
Message 6 of 11 (1,133 Views)

★★★ Pro
Crazy part about it is they'll probably ban someone before they not just answer, but explain and justify, truthfully, how and why it happens and why it happens literally all of the time.
Message 7 of 11 (1,119 Views)

★ Expert
Yup... We have both felt the sting of the ban needle @Humdinger504... I have twice. And it's because we get so frustrated with this stuff that our frustration comes out in our posts.
Message 8 of 11 (1,096 Views)

★★★ Pro
yea ice been banned twice already as well and it was back to back and the second they added spamming in for good measure even though all of my post have different titles and are about different topics.
Message 9 of 11 (1,060 Views)

★ Expert
I got banned the second time for a pretty ugly comparison of EA to the Nazi Party... It wasn't my finest hour or my smartest post, but I was really angry. I shouldn't let this stuff bother me so much but it really does.
This game and the friends I have made on it is pretty much my social life and my main sourse of entertainment. I want it to be right and when it's not right I tend to get a tad passionate.
Message 10 of 11 (1,051 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More