Game is a joke

by kalel111974

Original Post

Game is a joke

★ Apprentice

So just played yet another game where I was winning until the last 15 seconds when my opponent was awarded the points for their failed challenge. It was a 90 point challenge and I had 959 points, my opponent had 856 at the time. The banner went green and said they failed but I lost 1015 to 959. If I was supposed to be awarded 90 points, what happened to them? Oh and let’s not forget in this same game I failed a 6 yard challenge even though the next play was 2nd and 4. My guy physically crossed the 6 yard mark, but somehow it was a fail. Why does this keep happening? But your programming is not predetermining winners is it?

Message 1 of 4 (390 Views)

Re: Game is a joke

★ Guide

I'd say they are. Especially if you have won a few in a row, it will literally make your team suck, drop ratings somehow, so you drop balls, fall over literally nothing, and your QB will have you scratching your head saying, "I didnt even pass to that guy!" Things just wont go the way your used to. This is put into the game on purpose so nobody gets a good win streak, unless you have paid $$$. More money you spend, the less this affects you. They will deny this, but we have played the game long enough to be positive about these kinds of things. Moral to the story, you want HOF status? You want to be gods in lvl? $$$$ And this is why good f2p players get so frustrated. 

Message 2 of 4 (351 Views)

★ Apprentice

I would have agreed with you if I hadn’t been dumb enough to spend money. I’ve spent right at $3000 in the last 3 months and it didn’t get me anything.

Message 3 of 4 (338 Views)

Community Manager

Winners aren't predetermined, we have stated this in the past. 

@SyndicatE1424 However I don't mean this to dismiss the content of your first post. Did you happen to capture the film at the end of the match? While these can be a bit shaky themselves, they can also help with investigating unexpected behaviour. 

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 4 of 4 (303 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More