Re: Game freezing at the end of OD matches

by daddyzdog

Original Post

Game freezing at the end of OD matches

★ Expert

Over the last week or so almost every time I play an overdrive or blitz tournament match on the last play of the game the game freezes  Sometimes it's for 20 or 30 seconds  but sometimes it has frozen for up to 3 minutes.

Occasionally I will have to shut down and restart the game. 

When I do the it doesn't disconnect me from the game and I will still get credit for the win... Or loss whichever the case may be, but it's incredibly annoying. Especially when I'm trying to grab a quick game in the bathroom at work.. Lol

Anyone else experiencing this??

Message 1 of 5 (284 Views)

★ Guide
Happened to me earlier today. I was told I disconnected and lost all my points for the game.
Message 2 of 5 (261 Views)

★ Expert
No this is a different problem I think because I don't disconnect or lose my progress like with a regular disconnect. This literally happens at the very end of each match whether I win or lose.
The game simply freezes all motion and hangs for several seconds up to a few minutes. I can force close the game and when I come back I still get credit for the win if I won.
So it more of an annoyance than a problem I guess.
Message 3 of 5 (257 Views)

Community Manager

@thegatorfan122 @daddyzdog

What quality setting do you have your game on? I'll see if I can find out whether something specific is causing this.

It can be found under the in-game settings>preferences.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 5 (248 Views)

★ Expert
I always have mine set on very low even though I have a device that I can set on very high if I want without any lag. But the graphics are good for me on very low and I prefer better performance than I do to a bunch of fans in the stands. Lol
Message 5 of 5 (240 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More