by JD9121

Original Post

Re: Overdrive WILL NOT work with Moto Z2 Play

★★★ Newbie

Same phone, Same issue Frown

Message 11 of 25 (853 Views)

Re: Game crashes, can't play.

★★★ Newbie

Not working for moto play 2.  Lowered setting and  reinstalled five times. Nothing Frown

Message 12 of 25 (850 Views)

★ Guide

I am having the same issue on an iPhone and an iPad.  It's not a device issue, it's a game server issue.

Message 13 of 25 (844 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Iphone 7, same deal, on lowest graphics setting.  EA cant handle traffic it appears...

Message 14 of 25 (834 Views)

★ Novice

Same phone and also same problems and I've tried all their troubleshooting ideas over and over

Message 15 of 25 (819 Views)

★★ Novice

Same Moto g5+ phone and same issues. Game will do that glitchy screen occasionally, but will always kick me before entering any game mode. "Loading" bar will get to 26% or 43% and sometimes even get to 100% but will always automatically close before I ever get to see a gameplay screen. 

I've been checking in often and uninstalled and reinstalled upwards of a dozen times over the course of the past week. I still experience the app crashing. I've adjusted the quality slider to very low and still experience the crash.

I'm definitely dissapointed in this being an issue as I have been an avid player since 2015 spending countless hours and a fair bit of $ on the game. I've always loved how accessible the game was, back in 2015/2016 I played on cheap off brand Android phones and never had a problem with the game. Hearing that Overdrive is going to require top-end phones just to play this game is dissapointing and i know alot of former leaguemates and friends probably won't be able to continue playing due to this requirement.  

Message 16 of 25 (799 Views)

★ Novice

Their idea of a fix was to try another device, I don't have one, besides one that doesn't have overdrive, I know it's obviously my brand of phone because multiple people with the Motorola moto Z2 play are having issues so there has been no help from eap except try another device and Tor try to keep reinstalling it and so on and so forth. There has to be something on there end that they can fix, after all the time of playing this game and the money I auve spent this really is sad and the customer service I have received has been really messed up, treated like an idiot and like I've never used a phone, computer, or app before in my life and like the agent was superior to me. I don't appreciate my intelligence being insulted by a customer service agent when asking to fix an issue on your end, I'm about ready to say forget it and be done with EA in general.

Message 17 of 25 (734 Views)

★ Novice

Ran into exactly the same problem on my Moto G5 plus today. Happened after I'd already played a few events for the day, so it makes absolutely no sense. Regardless, turning graphics to very low AND turning off the "matchup players" option seems to have fixed it for now. 

Message 18 of 25 (702 Views)

★ Novice

Annnnd never mind, back to crashing every time.

Message 19 of 25 (697 Views)

★ Novice

Well the new update allowed me to play three events and now I'm back to dquasq one again, I tried all the troubleshooting steps multiple times also again to see if I can get it working again but nothing, I seriously thought the new update fixed things for ke, but again I was wrong SMFH 😑😒

Message 20 of 25 (625 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More