by Willoughby8706

Original Post

Re: Festivus Pack

★★ Guide
New day, no fix.........Shocking!
Message 51 of 64 (529 Views)

★★ Guide
Apple have now refunded me for this purchase. I had no other choice than to do this as I only have 14 days to request a refund and sadly as there is no fix for this complete and utter mess I had to go down this route. My last purchase from EA ever. Your loss NOT MINE!
Message 52 of 64 (530 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This is messed up david....we work hard for our money and you guys make false promises...very few people would actually buy a pack with a guaranteed player from a previous promo during a CURRENT promo..wth? Why even offer that in a cash pack? The whole idea of spending money during a promo is to help you actually finish players during a promo.... let's be honest...you guys realized how big of a leg up it gave people for a decent price so you scurried together and decided to change it....then you selectively gave a small percentage of people players some kind of compensation to make it look like you guys were on top of it. Am I wrong? Maybe, but until I'm compensated, I, along with many others on this forum, are gonna assume the case....GIVE US WHAT WE PAID FOR PLEASE.

Message 53 of 64 (520 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any update? There’s only 1 day left. 

Message 54 of 64 (501 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice

Lol...this is some great customer service.... 

Message 55 of 64 (487 Views)

★★ Guide
Doesn’t look like there is going to be any compensation for this complete shambles. This has to be the worst promo I’ve ever seen, so many bugs, issues and problems. The forums have come alive this Christmas through All this mess.

I’ve now stopped playing and very likely going to give this up. This is a sad day as I love playing mobile football but there is nothing left in this game that I enjoy..
Message 56 of 64 (475 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I think we're just supposed to forget about it or something. Not like we SPENT MONEY or anything...sheesh

Message 57 of 64 (449 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks EA

Message 58 of 64 (441 Views)

★ Apprentice

AGAIN my UID is 51682052. Please make this right. I have to remain persistent because my money doesn't come easily!

Message 59 of 64 (424 Views)

★★ Guide
Can someone from EA please confirm that this is still being looked at or are we all expected to move on and get on with it?
Message 60 of 64 (411 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More