Re: Festivus Pack

by EA_David

Original Post

Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

My latest update is that those affected by the communication issue should have received the appropriate player now. 

As I understand it the Festivus pack should have only contained a op+ Past Master, but incorrect details were put on the pack. These details of the pack contents were updated, and those who bought before the update should receive a UF player.

If you didn't get the 90+ UF player, can you let me know when you bought the Festivus pack(s) and your UID?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 41 of 64 (489 Views)

★★ Guide
Hi David, I have not received my player, I cannot remember the exact date I brought it but it was likely the day it was released. My UID is: 146784408
Message 42 of 64 (482 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have not recieved any of my compensation David!? And I bought 2 packs!! We have now waited a week, most of us bought the pack with intentions of using the lights to complete this promo. And we all had to either purchase other packs. Spend madden cash or madden coin in Order to complete this promo. Also when the pack was purchasable those 90-93 UF diamonds were worth 500k they are not even worth 150k now how is this the appropriate compensation after false advertisement and then having us wait almost a week for a response?! My UID is 222822985 I bought both on 12/26

Message 43 of 64 (472 Views)

★★ Guide
Still haven’t received any compensation packs for this!

Why am I even shocked 😯

It’s not like this is a one off event 😂
Message 44 of 64 (462 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was also my not given the player, ea told me to post on here 

Message 45 of 64 (458 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought my pack on Christmas Day and have not recieved compensation yet. My UID: 57870114

Message 46 of 64 (454 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

My UID: 224386756

I bought two Festivus packs, one on the day of their release and one a day after

Message 47 of 64 (444 Views)

★★ Guide
This still isn’t fixed!!!

No compensation pack, no nothing, bloody joke EA☹️🤬
Message 48 of 64 (422 Views)

Missing my diamond UF player from festivus pack.

★ Apprentice

Why false advertise something and give me something completely different, take my money, and then reply that there is "nothing we can do" and just tell me to post here? And to make matters worse, compensate people that didnt even buy the pack! No more spending from me until this is resolved.

Message 49 of 64 (394 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

51682052 is my UID and I bought this pack the day it came out!

Message 50 of 64 (403 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More