Re: Festivus Pack

by acehighcooper

Original Post

★★★ Novice

The good ole madden pack spend money and we’ll give you the Worst possible pack for our mistake gotta love it 

Message 31 of 64 (519 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got the same message everyone else did. How is posting that we got screwed on this forum any help? It just makes u more angry n fed up with this game. So I am guessing we just have to deal with the fact that they screwed us 

Message 32 of 64 (516 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice
I got directed here from EA support as well. Getting tired of the run around, going to ask Apple for a refund if they don’t make this right. I already sent them all the screenshots as verified proof of purchase, so it should be fixed by now.
Message 33 of 64 (506 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I bought 10 festivus packs then the 19.99 pack for 2200 cash & another festivus pack hoping for the diamonf UF players to get my masters quicker only to get a past master smh

Message 34 of 64 (486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue. EA has given some people compensatory UF diamonds but i have not got any for the two festivus packs I purchased. Will be charging back if this is not sorted soon. The diamonds will be useless in three days after the promo ends too, so i hope the fix it fast!! 

Message 35 of 64 (473 Views)

★★ Guide
Even EA’s support have stopped communicating with me over this subject. The way we are treated is disgusting and I hope EA find a single moral fibre within their organisation to admit failure with this promotion and compensate us to the level we deserve.
Message 36 of 64 (464 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA needs to fix this * ASAP, the Ultimate Freeze Promo is basically over and there are only a few days left for us to trade in the Diamond UF players for lights. 

Message 37 of 64 (437 Views)

★★ Guide
The New Year begins and nothing from EA. Highly likely we've all been turned over with this Festivous Pack and as there is no response from EA its highly doubtful that any of us will get the diamond players as promised in the pack.
Message 38 of 64 (408 Views)

★★ Guide
Well I spoke way too soon, EA replied to me asking if it’s been resolved........................NO it bloody well hasn’t, sort this out.
Message 39 of 64 (402 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

this is a joke all EA does is ASK US if its been resolved, how the hell would we know???

The problem is that only some people got compensation, so If I get compensation how the hell would I know if others have? 

YOU ARE THE GAME COMPANY YOU ARE IN CONTROL OF THIS HOW THE HELL CAN YOU NOT KNOW?  we sure as hell cant.

Message 40 of 64 (392 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More