Re: Festivus Pack

by dylanfootb84

Original Post

★ Guide

Same here. I thought I’d wait and see if they blanket fixed the issue. They haven’t. I guess I’ll call in too. 

Message 11 of 64 (510 Views)

★★ Novice

They definitely did the right thing.

Thanks EA!

Message 12 of 64 (509 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I was also told by support to come here so the moderators can help. I bought packs with actual money under false pretenses and I expect to be compensated.

Message 13 of 64 (496 Views)

★★ Guide
I haven’t received any new packs for this issue. If it’s not resolved soon I’ll request a refund from Apple.
Message 14 of 64 (492 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Had this same issue and they emailed me to go here. I demand compensation for this misleading information. I heard some people are getting diamonds in return and I have been offered nothing after I gave them my MONEY for two packs.

Message 15 of 64 (478 Views)

★ Apprentice
Same issue...kinda seems unfair to give the free packs to people who didnt even buy it in the first place. Some people got 2! I'd be happy with just getting what I paid for.
Message 16 of 64 (471 Views)

★ Novice

I was told the same thing, Madden packs and not the Festivus pack with the two elites. This is unacceptable for me, since I paid for those Diamond players. I’m not  a free to play player (with all respect) and more respect and the same and fair treatment should be given to me. If not I will just quit playing this game.

Message 17 of 64 (466 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah same I was told to post here. I’ve seen people already be compensated but I myself haven’t as of now

Message 18 of 64 (457 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, account is [edit: email address removed]

Team:TheChippersons

Message 19 of 64 (453 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello i also has this issue of not getting the right amount of diamonds and also have not had any diamond players come as compensation.

its seems others are getting compensation but I have not. 

I bought three packs and shoild get three diamond players as compensation 

Message 20 of 64 (443 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More