Re: Festivus Pack

by ViVa423

Original Post

Festivus Pack

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Yesterday I bought the Festivus Pack because it listed 90+ UF player as a 100% probability (which is what I needed to finish masters) and upon opening the pack, I did not receive the 90+ UF player. How do I go about receiving the 90 + UF player I paid for? 

Thank you.

93524B09-7447-4CB0-B869-EB6322F7703C.jpeg
Message 1 of 64 (1,421 Views)

★★ Novice

I had the same issue. I also posted on reddit. I would also like my player or MC back. I contacted EA Help on twitter and they said to post here. 

Message 2 of 64 (1,378 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same here and EA support told me to post here. Sounds like they are giving us the run around, as usual. 

Message 3 of 64 (1,276 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Ye same here, just came here after making a dispute.  Sounds like a lot of people fell for it . Would just like to make it more aware a lot of people have been affected , and some compensation would be nice in a case like this. 

Message 4 of 64 (1,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem too. I purchased 3 packs. 1 through thanksgiving MC and 2 from the $19.99 Christmas offer.

Message 5 of 64 (1,227 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You been given any compensation yet ? Some people been getting 2 free festivus packs , and they just offered me a madden pack. 

Message 6 of 64 (1,224 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was told by an EA vi email to come here and report mine. About to go to Apple as it shouldn’t take this long to make it right and the value of the pack has decreased now that event is over. 

Message 7 of 64 (1,202 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

They offered me two Madden packs and I said no, just give me a proper Feativus pack with a diamond in the pack like I was promised. Waiting to hear back. 

Message 8 of 64 (1,199 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

They are still requesting proof of purchase. This one seems easy though, it was advertised as 100% probability and then it wasn’t included. Madden Pack is not proper compensation

Message 9 of 64 (1,198 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

After being told all they could do we're to Madden packs and I said that it wasn't right, when I logged into Madden there was a diamond  pack waiting for me. Be  persistent is all I can say. 

Message 10 of 64 (1,163 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More