False pack advertisement!

by WR-SkadoosH

Original Post

False pack advertisement!

★★★ Newbie

Dear EA/MADDEN

I purchased a pack from the store and it has not given me the correct packs. 

I purchased the 4x legends bundle which shows on the pack face four fantasy legend packs and a full legend player pack. However, I received four fantasy legend packs and a standard legend pack. NOT a full legend player pack.

This is not OK as i did not purchase this pack for the packs I was given. 

I expect the packs I payed for as it is a lot of money to me (£35.99). 

My account name is WIRIERGLINT777

I expect to hear from you soon 

Message 1 of 3 (306 Views)

Re: False pack advertisement!

★★ Novice

I also had this issue. I'm pleased with the friendliness of EA customer support but absolutely gobsmacked of the delay to this fix.

I had to contact support twice because I didn't feel confident it would be fixed, i still do not.

All I wanted to hear was "You will receive the two missing packs within 24 hours" or a refund. I did not expect to hear that I should wait 24 hours without any information on what I'm waiting for. Does EA expect me to pay £72 for a bundle not receive what is advertised then not worry I'm going to lose my money?

I'm so disappointed. 

I believe all people affected should be fairly compensated for the trouble, I do not wish to spend my time off Saturday contacting customer support and then waiting 24 hours for the thing I purchased.

Message 2 of 3 (289 Views)

Re: False pack advertisement!

Community Manager

Hey @inFamousMaxTV @WR-SkadoosH

I moved your post from Madden Overdrive over to the Madden 19 boards. Regarding this, the Community Manager made an announcement on this in the Madden forums.

Hey Madden Ultimate Team Community,

At the time of content release this morning, community members reported that the 4x Legends Bundle Topper was giving incorrect content.

Our teams fixed the issue on Saturday, December 15th at 11:00AM ET. For those players that purchased the bundle between 10:30AM ET to 11:00AM ET, they will receive the advertised Topper in the 4x Legends Bundle - A Full Legend Topper.

The make rights have been processed at this time. If you did not receive your make-right, please contact help.ea.com as they can review your transaction history during this time.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

KRAELO

Source: https://forums.ea.com/en/madden-nfl/discussion/236659/4x-legends-bundle-topper-issue

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 3 (232 Views)