Re: Extremely rigged live event. There's no other explanation.

by michealjonas

Original Post

Extremely rigged live event. There's no other explanation.

★★★ Pro

The (any) run and knock out the hotspots with the hb off tackle play is extremely and ridiculously rigged even by ea's standard. Every single time, no matter what, the offensive guard will ALWAYS unnecessarily double team the defensive tackle leaving it open for whomever to just run through unblocked without even so much as being pushed, chucked, bumped etc. Nothing. So when you couple that with the truck stick/swipe never working (even with a running back that has 88+ truck), the skill button being suspect because it makes you dive a lot and simply just isn't effective, it's impossible to win this event. And we know y'all removed the difficulty from being seen so y'all can have more leeway with beating us and jerking us around. But, nonetheless, this, like everything else, needs to be addressed because it's a nuisance and simply just shouldn't be.

Message 1 of 6 (407 Views)

★ Expert
I was just about to post this very same issue. This event is excessively difficult. The guard never goes to block the blitzing safety that always hits the only open running lane. He always comes free and unblocked and when you try to cut back there is an unblocked linebacker waiting for you.
And if you are lucky enough to get through the damn zones have moved.
Since I know this won't be changed, does anyone have any tips on how to beat this event? I've played it 5 times and only beat it once and I really want to get the 1k tokens for the master select pack at 230
Message 2 of 6 (399 Views)

★ Guide

Wait for zones 2 and 3 to go almost all the way to the left. Run towards blitzing safety in open hole, juke to left before he hits you, and run forward from there into waiting linebacker. You will get 3 zones almost every time, but not always. Also your teammates will trip you, so having a fast running back doesn't help. Using the Barry Sanders works a little better than Barkley. That's best I can do. I started running backwards and letting them chase me so I can juke back to the zones, but now they chase me down in the backfield. Weird, because I have a 92HB and linemen are chasing me down like nothing.

Message 3 of 6 (379 Views)

★ Guide

Then on top of it they steal 10 tokens from you everytime they don't let you complete the event. Even worse, when you do finally complete the event, they give you 1-3 tickets. I don't know about you guys, but to me this is theft.

Message 4 of 6 (374 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm shocked. Are you guys saying EA would rig events? Lol You're right! This is just pure BS. I had one instance where a guy fell down on D but conveniently on the side of the hotspot going the other way. By time I tried to run around him I had the other 10 guys (exaggerating probably just 5) hitting me. Ended up 10 of 11....the big prize coupons I cant use on what i want! Yay! EA loves us.

Message 5 of 6 (362 Views)

★★ Guide
All I’m seeing on these forums at the moment is a game in complete failure. No one from EA has bothered to come on here to explain the failings. Shame really as I actually spent some real money yesterday, however i’ll Be requesting a refund when Apple send my receipt through.

EA, your game isn’t delivering, you have failed, admit it and you might just keep a few players.
Message 6 of 6 (354 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More