Re: Error on overdrive mode

by mmitchiner99

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

As you can see, I have been documenting everything since yesterday afternoon when the Maintenance update installed.

At that time, I was at Elite I, well over 132K Fans, since then I have been demoted to Elite III, and working my way back up.

I have followed all instructions for troubleshooting, and even went to the point of completing a FACTORY RESET on my phone. 

All software is updated, and I have a new phone operating with limited installed app's.

I've done everything possible to correct this injustice of the Overdrive Event since the Maintenance Update on 09/25/18 @ 33pm Ctrl Time U.S..

As you can also see, that I made purchases in order to advance my team during the Hall of Fame Event and the Heavyweight Event. Due to the issues of not being capable of playing with my selection of Coaches or Captains, but using what the game provides is hampering my progress tremendously, and I my ad, that the Coaches and Captain are not even the Level I have upgraded them too. They are below the level that I have upgraded them too.

Please help and restore my progress while I still can participate in the Hall of Fame Event.

You can contact me @ [Removed - Admin. Please do not post personal information on a public forum]

[edit: email address removed]

Thank you to your attention to this matter.

Capture+_2018-09-26-08-47-07.png
Screenshot_2018-09-26-10-17-43.png
Message 11 of 26 (604 Views)

★ Apprentice

Dear David,

Off course I did. Nothing changed after re-installing.

Message 12 of 26 (582 Views)

★★★ Novice

All you did was reinstall the bug Standard smile

Message 13 of 26 (579 Views)

★ Apprentice

Exactly...😅😅😅

Message 14 of 26 (561 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you for the posts. Can I gather your UIDs and which platform you're on. 

You can find your UIDs on the settings page.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 15 of 26 (550 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't wanna write my ID here such an open space. How can I do?

Message 16 of 26 (539 Views)

Community Manager

@TomMaedy Hey, you can send it to me in a DM if you wish. Click on my name to go to my profile, then click the envelope to get the direct message option. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 17 of 26 (528 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_David im having the same issue as well. I have level 14 McCarthy and Level 11 Jimmie graham but whenever i play with McCarthy or any other coach it always switches to level 10 McCarthy and a different level jimmie graham. My User ID is 235857426. Didnt know if theres anything i can do

Message 18 of 26 (516 Views)

Community Manager

@win9dell Thanks, that info is great.

Can I check what platform you're using too? 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 19 of 26 (508 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Ipad.  UID: 49150629

thanks

Message 20 of 26 (495 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More