Re: Anthony Munoz live event

by J312M

Original Post

Earned the wrong position collectible

★★★ Newbie
When completing the latest Legends (Anthony Munoz) live event I was awarded the incorrect position collectible. The position collectible I received was from the previous Legends live event (Michael Irvin) and not the current event. Little bit of a glitch. Assistance please?
Message 1 of 26 (409 Views)

Anthony Munoz live event

★★★ Novice
I received a Michael Irvin positional card for doing the Anthony Munoz live event.
Message 2 of 26 (470 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Me too.....EA fix this and send compensation!!!!!!! we are lost stamina and can not put or sell for good price!!!
Message 3 of 26 (460 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Agreed. Spent stamina and got worthless card.
Message 4 of 26 (450 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I too received the Michael Irvin position card instead of the Anthony Munoz OL position collectable. I contacted EA customer support and they said to contact the EA development team for this issue.
Message 5 of 26 (440 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

They'll end up sending EVERYONE the card and it'll really be worthless!

Message 6 of 26 (434 Views)

★★★ Novice
EAs advisors are garbage. They alone are the biggest waste of time and money. I was told to post on here. That's how they helped me. I expect compensation
Message 7 of 26 (433 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I've been waiting over a week for the 500k+ coins I lost in the auction glitch and have been told "I'll PROBABLY hear from someone soon". Good luck!

Message 8 of 26 (421 Views)

★★★ Novice
Oh I know mattb. I waited six months for madden cash and after being told time and time again that I would receive my lost cash and compensation they just gave me the lost cash back. I've had several cases through EA each of which makes me more disappointed with customer service.
Message 9 of 26 (412 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Similar problem. It was espically upsetting considering the promo going on right now, that I wasted stamina.
Message 10 of 26 (406 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More