Re: Ea you're making it harder and harder to want and continue playing Madden mo

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Ea you're making it harder and harder to want and continue playing Madden mobile

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I saved up about 59,000 (fifty nine thousand) tokens for the toty event. I played the exact same event throughout the day and when I had a chance, I played it about 300x's straight. That's almost 600 times I played the exact same live event, not to mention all of the other times I played. Out of opening 309 packs from the exact same event I only got 7 emblems and no player. Now mind you, I played the exact same event about 600 times. I was playing the Kyle juszczyk event for about 3 days straight and nothing else but that particular with the 59k tokens. Last week or so I played another event about 2-300 times in a row with the same outcome. A handful of emblems, 4 or 5 maybe and no player and that's not counting the other timesi played before that. That's just consecutively. With all what we've had to and are still dealing with Madden mobile last season and especially, mostly this season, add that to their ridiculous stingy greed and it proves to be too much for my already toxic love for this game man. With all of the post I've made just this season alone, I can't even begin to tell you how disappointed I am with ea and this game man. The average player can not, will not and just would not spend and save up to get that many tokens. Understand that the events cost 100 tokens to play. I spent 59 thousand on the exact same event and played 300+ times consecutively. That's in a row. And all I have to show for it is a bunch of mostly 1-3 badges, 7 emblems and no player. If anyone can justify how anyone can play the exact same event hundreds of times in a row and get that outcome each and every time, I'm all ears. 1000 tokens= 10 events, 10,000 tokens= 100 events, 59,000 tokens= 590 events and not to mention all of the times. I had more tokens than that when I was playing that event plus others. But, when I started playing that particular event only, I had 59,000 tokens. 59k tokens got me mostly 1-3 badges, 7 emblems and no player. With all of the begging, pleading and any and everything we've done and still do its gotten us nowhere with this company. Smh. And the sad part about it is there is absolutely no reason for it to be like this. I for enjoyed spending money on my team even when I didn't have it to do because I loved playing this game. I did not needed to be forced, bamboozled, swindled, suckered, persuaded or anything else into spending money on this game because I was going to do it anyway because I liked to and wanted to. And I'm willing to bet that there are a ton of others just like that. Ea you guys have really dragged this game to depths unknown and for no reason at all other than unnecessary greed. I can't see myself coming back next season at all not even to see what's new and if things have gotten better. And the update was actually puss pretty good with a couple hiccups though, but nonetheless, it was pretty good. After this season it's hard not to feel like ea could NOT care less about us. Man I really wished this game could have had better guidance and more user friendly people behind it. 59 thousand tokens for mostly 1-3 badges, 7 emblems and no player. Smh. Cam you blame me for feeling like this? I'm all ears and open to any and all suggestions, opinions, perspectives etc. Am I looking at it all wrong? Is it just me? I really enjoyed this game and wanted to continue playing but c'mon....

Screenshot_2019-02-25-09-34-34.png
Screenshot_2019-02-25-13-34-42.png
Screenshot_2019-02-25-09-33-38.png
Message 1 of 8 (1,384 Views)

Re: Ea you're making it harder and harder to want and continue playing Madden mo

★ Guide
Just curious, has anyone had a player drop? I’ve played well over 100K in tokens, perhaps in the 150K range and not a single player has dropped. I just considered it false advertising. But, now I am curious if anyone has had a player drop.
Message 2 of 8 (1,295 Views)

★ Expert
I've seen a couple of guys who have. But the odds are 1 in 10,000
Message 3 of 8 (1,292 Views)

★ Guide
That’s good to know. I really didn’t think it was possible. I have another 40K in tokens I am going to use today. Let’s see what happens....
Message 4 of 8 (1,286 Views)

★ Guide

Lol, I'm up to about 2800 events run with no player. That is with running 613 of the same event in a row without stopping. Not one player. In fact. The more you exchange in a row, the less you get on avg it seems. Run 10 - 15 at a time, you will get better avg. And yes, I have seen 2 guys from my league pull masters. 1 pull was on a regular 10 pack opening, and the other the guy had opened 50 some packs when he got his.

Message 5 of 8 (1,285 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I stopped playing the game.... it got too frustrating. Reading this, it's  underlining  my decision.

I won't return to the game.. it's time to move on.

Message 6 of 8 (1,274 Views)

★★★ Pro
We should NOT have life changing lottery money winning odds for this game, nor any other for that matter, but, especially this one this season, considering what it takes to get up there and how the game forces you to lose (no matter what you do), in turn, wasting tokens (currency) and with all we've had and have to deal with. We can't even get rewarded for grinding anymore (well what's the point?)? I mean with all that has gone on this season, all that we're still dealing with, them taking away value from events and packs but, raising the prices and not being able to get rewarded from grinding and grinding the exact same event literally hundreds (600 plus times on more than one occasion) of times consecutively, being stomped by teams waaay lower than you even with a plus 5 ovr boost, the ratings not translating to the field and being adjusted during the game to decide who wins, why bother? Why play this game anymore? What's the point? A game should NOT feel like a job and people should not play only because they don't want to feel like they're letting their money go to waste even more. You can't tell me grinding the exact same event literally thousands of times over the course of a couple of days doesn't warrant a player. And I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've played the same event since the promo started. Like I said before, it's like ea is trying to see how far they can go before everyone has given up on them. I love and want to play this game and I'm not going to act like I don't, but man....
Message 7 of 8 (1,266 Views)

★ Guide
My 40K turned up nothing. Guess I will try 10 at a time moving forward.
Message 8 of 8 (1,261 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More