Ea's constant failures to it costumers is not acceptable

by champ15j

Original Post

Ea's constant failures to it costumers is not acceptable

★★★★ Novice

Eas changing training points completely screwed over thousands of their users who had no idea what was going on anyone that doesnt use muthead had no idea and the loss is devastating. Ea continually fails at letting its customers know what is going on. It's one * show after another with ea. Ea thinks they have all these great ideas like changing training points to trophies and it's nothing but more unacceptable garbage. Ea needs to take a seriously look with in and the developers and coding team working this game right into the ground and make internal changes. But this isnt even on the them, giving your user base a timeline and explanation of major changes like this so they arent getting completely screwed when major changes like that are coming (which the change itself is about the most stupid as anything ea has done this season, ea has been beyond horrid this season with their garbage fire ideas, but that's another topic) it's common sense for any good company (which ea continues and repeatedly proves that they are not) ea just makes the same mistakes over and over. It's not just a mistake here & there, its every single promo, update, change, not just a problem every few months. Its every other week with ea. That's not ok or remotely acceptable. Price even stated that they failed the customer in letting them know what's going on regarding the bots. Yet hear we are again, ea doing the same repeated mistakes, ea doesnt change, they just slowly run this into the ground more and more each day & more & more are done with them each day. Now thousands of users who had no idea about the training point change, Lost 80% of their training point values & took a major loss. How does ea even justify doing * like that to its customers, you screwed over thousands, basically robbing them of what they've built and worked on, if a customer robbed ea like that you would ban them. So I wonder how many more user will quit ea, cant really blame them. It's like ea does this * intentionally. Its mind blowing how a company can be this bad and continue to be this bad. Ea use to be a great company when it was just console games. But the level of stupidity with mobile and live gaming is atroshes. But ea will continue to run users off until this game isnt worth anyones time before the wake up and get the people on it that know what they are doing. Funny that fortnite and other game developers & such dont have a fraction of the issues ea does. Hmmm. 

Message 1 of 3 (530 Views)

Re: Ea's constant failures to it costumers is not acceptable

Community Manager

We even appreciate the negative criticism just as much as the compliments we receive on the game. Thanks for taking time out to write to us about training, @champ15j 

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 3 (476 Views)

Re: Ea's constant failures to it costumers is not acceptable

★★★★ Novice

And here we are not a week later and now ea decides to pull a defensive play on a Friday causing a massive error, anyone that had that play in now cant be played with out the game immediately crashing & to put the icing on the perverbal cake, nothing can be done about it til Monday because ea has an outage and in maintenance all weekend  How can ea be this dumb. You say ea appreciate the negative and positive. I dont see any positives here. 

In what world does a competent company remove a play on a friday, knowing full well their history with stuff like this going wrong, this isnt the 1st time, 2nd or 3rd time something exactly like this happens with ea. It's like the thousandth and ea never learns. People would be fired at a normal job. This is not remotely acceptable. 

I'm an electrician by trade, and just like If a storm comes through or something knocks out or damages a customers service to their home or business. I know better than to change out or modify that service on a friday, because they will then need an inspection by a qualified person (something ea apparently has none of) before the power company will restore them & I wont be able to do that til monday because inspectors arent available on weekends, putting the customer with out power all weekend and basically screwing them over. No I temporarily fix them so they can maintain their power over the weekend and make my necessary changes to their equipment on Monday when I can receive the support I need to have them restore. 

So again, tell me why ea is so incompetent that they would choose to modify the game, remove a play, on a friday, knowing that if something did go wrong, they wont be able to fix it til Monday and with the massive amounts of things that ea has messed up at an alarming weekly basis no less. Seams like common freaking sense. But no ea doesnt think, they sure a heck dont learn nor to the get the qualified & semi intelligent people in to improve. They just rinse and repeat on screwing over their customers again & again. I've looked all over for positive feedback regarding ea. There is very few, and it's no wonder, the incompetency is alarming at ea. Even if ea didn't know about the outage, it doesnt take much foresight or learning to know not to make changes that have potential to glitch the game on a Friday, because for ea to say they didn't know there would be a problem is as ignorant as them doing it in the first place. They outta know by now that.

Message 3 of 3 (423 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More