Ea is just as bad as the hackers, botters and league hoppers ruining this game

by champ15j

Original Post

Ea is just as bad as the hackers, botters and league hoppers ruining this game

★★★★ Novice

Its absolutely asinine that ea allows this stuff to go on. Botters, hackers, cheating and the ever miserable league hopping to control the top 100 is undeniably ruining the game experience for many many users. The fair game experience that ea constantly remains us of everytime ea loses one to its customers, that is usually eas fault, such as glitches. Ea has no problem preaching a fair and equal game when it effects ea, when people take advantage of one of the thousands and constant ea screw ups. But you allow your customers to bot, cheat, hack, league hop and ruin the game for everyone who is playing legit and by the rules. You let these people run your game & you sit idle and do nothing about it despite hundreds and hundreds of complaints. I remember reading at the beginning of the season how this new platform and game engine would allow ea to more easily fix major issues, yet fumbles and dropped passes have never been worse. Hell my 101 over all mahomes often throws the ball 20 ft over my intended receiver. Yet ea does nothing. Nothing but silence from ea. Ea is quick to ban someone stealing out of eas pocket but other wise users can steal the game experience and fair play away from other ea customers. That seams to be ok by ea  it is unbelievable how poorly ea is ran. How do you justify any of this garbage. Worse let it go and let it go for months and months knowing full well there is a massive problem. No one cares about your next worthless updates that never fix anything or do anything for the customer that supports your game. It's time to wake the hell up ea, before all the loyalty that keeps the last of us holding out runs dry. You got the engine to quickly fix this crap, you said so yourself, now your customers are expecting ea to hold true to its word and fix it. Not 2 months from now, now!

Message 1 of 11 (2,516 Views)

Re: Ea is just as bad as the hackers, botters and league hoppers ruining this ga

★ Guide

Well said. You spell it out nicely. It would be nice if EA would acknowledge you and respond.

Message 2 of 11 (2,439 Views)

Re: Ea is just as bad as the hackers, botters and league hoppers ruining this ga

★ Guide

Lol, they cant do anything because the developers are mostly the ones hacking and botting. They are the ones who let people know about the rating system for the lvl and how to take advantage of it. They will not fix it. They are the ones who put these obvious exploits into the game. They fix nothing, but make you think they are on it. Bait and switch. Easy to see when you have dealt with and been good friends with other game developers. 

Message 3 of 11 (2,437 Views)

★ Expert
Amen my brother. We have been preaching this over and over. Great post and very well said. I'd give you a hundred xp if I could. Now if only these greedy sumbeeches would ever take seriously their common, every day customers that spend their hard earned money so they can enjoy a little down time and unwind with a good game of Madden.
What we are asking you EA is not that hard. We just want a fair, fun game that's balanced.
Message 4 of 11 (2,415 Views)

Community Manager

Using third party programs to exploit or bot in our games is not tolerated and against the Terms of Use

We've issued bans for Madden Overdrive this season and we always take feedback like this seriously. I'll raise this up to the team as a concern for the community. I recently replied to another post explaining that bans may not always be immediately initiated. If you suspect someone is cheating please use the reporting method outlined in the article I linked below to help raise it to the Terms of Service/Madden Overdrive teams.

How to report cheating in Madden Overdrive

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

Blueberry.png
Message 5 of 11 (2,367 Views)

★ Expert
Is league hopping cheating? It's allowed within the rules of the game but it's killing the competitive spirit of league versus league.
And using league hoppers as mercanaries to beat legitimate leagues is just plain wrong. But we face it all the time. Once you finally fight your way into the top 100 you will face this problem all the time.

#stopthehop
Message 6 of 11 (2,362 Views)

Community Manager

League hopping is not considered cheating, but we'll make sure the team is aware of the community's concerns around that from the post we had up on it. 

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 11 (2,346 Views)

★ Expert
Thanks bro
Message 8 of 11 (2,337 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Watch out if you play this gamer tag on [removed name for 'Name and Shame' - TTZ_Dipsy] if your beating him he causes the game to crash I picked 6 him and right before the clock went to zero the game crashed.  This stuff always happens when you are winning the dude was ranked 4252 now we know how he gets rank by cheating 

Message 9 of 11 (1,584 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Wow, this is such an old post and all the issues remain.....

Message 10 of 11 (1,544 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More