Re: Ea duplicate players on lineup

by michealjonas

Original Post

Ea duplicate players on lineup

★★★ Pro

Some of us can't even get compensated for the actual work for a live event we played and didn't get the rewards for, but ea is letting other people they pick and choose have 2 (two) of the same players on their lineup. Of course there's proof. I tried to put two of my Aaron Donald cards in at the same time but, of course I couldn't. Meanwhile, this guy has 2, count em, two gronks and 2 Dawkins on his lineup though. It's amazing, truly amazing the things that are wrong and that goes on in this game bruh.

Screenshot_2018-11-16-16-57-54.png
Screenshot_2018-11-16-17-02-02.png
Screenshot_2018-11-16-16-59-01.png
Message 1 of 11 (1,961 Views)

★ Expert
Yeah, for some reason the mf players don't count. I have both the safety and the lb Dawkins in my lineup as well.
Message 2 of 11 (1,935 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

Me too on Dawkins but LB will probably be replaced soon...

Message 3 of 11 (1,929 Views)

★★★ Pro
Smh how is that even possible though ea
Message 4 of 11 (1,901 Views)

Community Manager

As mentioned the "out of position" Most Feared players don't trigger the "no duplicates" rule

I think it's because they're significantly weaker than the in-position version of the players, both versions of Donald are considered to be in-position as I understand it.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 11 (1,868 Views)

★★★ Pro
That should not even matter though. If we're playing with what are supposed to be real players and this game is supposed to be based on real NFL football, how is it that two of the same person can be on the field at the same time?
Message 6 of 11 (1,854 Views)

★ Expert
I agree that 2 of the same player should not be allowed on the same side of the ball. I am ok with an oop defensive player playing offense and the in position player on the same team but on defense. But like in the case of the gronkenstien te and the film reel gronk te shouldn't be allowed
Message 7 of 11 (1,848 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Some players seem to have figured out how to put the same version of one player in their lineup. This guy had two feast Darwin and Deion cards in his lineup 

33248271-92CA-4273-8180-C5020A7ACDCD.png
58EA84A9-D695-4370-A6E2-64B872B5594E.png
5DD41603-39C6-4639-B1C3-28005DABFF0D.png
Message 8 of 11 (1,736 Views)

★ Expert
Holy sh.... That should never be allowed... That's BS
Message 9 of 11 (1,718 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

You just made another post about this. This is exactly why I don't like it happening for any reason under any circumstance (namely the Dawkins situation) because something like players being able to put all of their feast players in their lineup all at the same time will happen. Smh. This game is beyond trash and broken. They made it like this. @thegatorfan122

Message 10 of 11 (1,604 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More