Re: EA Barry i have a Mobile Rewards Pro issue

by htownnew

Original Post

EA Barry i have a Mobile Rewards Pro issue

★★★ Apprentice

EA Barry not sure if you can help, I received a notice about reaching Madden Nfl Mobile Rewards Pro.  The issue i have is i didnt receive the card for the set. Do you know of any issue there might be or do i have more work to do?  Thanks as always for your insight.

Message 1 of 8 (588 Views)

Community Manager

How long has it been since you reached this status?

barry.png
Message 2 of 8 (584 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well I noticed the badge and notification several weeks ago, I didnt assume much until now, I thought it was strange i hadn't received the card yet.

Message 3 of 8 (580 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I did just get off the phone with the support team who as usual responded quickly and have elevated the issue up to the studio.   After some confirming of information they recognized that there is an issue.  I just thought the badge on my screen was something new and really didnt think much of it until now.  

Message 4 of 8 (578 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Talked to EA as well and they were helpful. The issue is they can't control any fixes. It's the studio and they are way behind according to my rep. Have 2 issues in que and one is over a month old and nothing. Be prepared to wait. I'm guessing theses issues won't be addressed Until the overall update of the game. Sucks cuz I've lost 5 94 and higher cards. Most recently Joe Greene.
Message 5 of 8 (576 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What is the box that says madden mobile rewards at the bottom of the screen for
Message 6 of 8 (516 Views)

★★★ Newbie
What is the box that says madden mobile rewards at the bottom of the screen for
Message 7 of 8 (509 Views)

★ Apprentice
i also never received my card. been few weeks. dont hold breath with suppirt. had 2 tickets opened for over 40 days now with studio team
Message 8 of 8 (469 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More