Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Dropped Passes

by siw0624

Original Post

Dropped Passes

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

I know it has been said that this game isn’t fixed, but the matches feel fixed before they start. I have had so many matches where for the first 1:30 I cant complete one pass or run for one yard. And it isn’t like I can’t play, these are wide open drops or defenders running from ten yards away to dive and knock the ball away or pick it off. And then I have been on the other end where every play I run is gold and is perfect. Frustrating when I start a round and I know that it is a loss, no matter what I do. Makes me just want to drop the match knowing that I will struggle to even get 500 points because everything will be picked off or dropped. The drops have gotten so much worse. And when I am really getting killed they throw in randum fumbles to destroy me worse. My team is 1409 and I have been beat by 900 with this at times. It especially happens right before leveling up. I will have three or four games to knock me out of getting promotions, and they are all games that I just stop completing passes or drop or interceptions. So frustrating, needs to be fixed!

Message 7 of 16 (247 Views)

New Bug - “Dropsies”

★ Apprentice

So this is interesting.  I just a wide open reciever drop a pass FIVE TIMES IN A ROW.   I honestly don’t know how astronomical the odds are that this happens in real life.  I mean, WIDE OPEN.  

Message 1 of 16 (168 Views)

Re: New Bug - “Dropsies”

★ Apprentice
And no, I don’t record my games for posterity.
Message 2 of 16 (166 Views)

Re: New Bug - “Dropsies”

★★★★ Guide
This has been going on all season man. You're lucky you're just starting to get it. A lot of us have been dealing with that all year long. And to add insult to injury, it's my 94+ ovr players with at least 94 cit dropping wide open passes.
Message 3 of 16 (150 Views)

Madden Overdrive Drops?!?!?

★★★★★ Novice

Ok, it is bad enough that my 95+ receivers can’t create any separation from any defender, but since the last update now they are dropping substantially more wide open catches from my 96 rated quarterback. I hate that they can’t get open and drop everything while guarded, but this is ridiculous that a wide open hall of famer can’t catch a wide open ball. Please fix! Frustrating!

Message 4 of 16 (137 Views)

Re: Madden Overdrive Drops?!?!?

★★★★★ Guide
Seems like every time they try to fix one thing 2 more things break. It's making it difficult to enjoy the game.
Message 5 of 16 (134 Views)

Re: Madden Overdrive Drops?!?!?

★ Apprentice
I posted on this a couple of days ago. I had drops from wide open receivers on five consecutive plays.
Message 6 of 16 (129 Views)

Re: Overdrive rigged!

★★★★★ Novice

Let’s go ahead and remove Randy Moss from Hall of Fame too, he drops about 4 wide open passes a game. Uncontested completely 

Message 8 of 16 (231 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I got banned for saying this game is rigged even though I had proof to back up my claim and they threw in saying I was spamming to add insult to injury for good measure. I just wanted to let you know because they'll probably delete this post at the very least, so if you don't see it later you know why.
Message 9 of 16 (225 Views)

Message 10 of 16 (221 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Overdrive User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help