Dropped passes

by shindians

Original Post

Re: Overdrive rigged!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thanks, I tweaked the post. Hopefully that is better.

Message 11 of 17 (761 Views)

Re: Overdrive rigged!

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Yea you should be good now.

Message 12 of 17 (754 Views)

Re: Overdrive frustrating

★★★★★ Apprentice

And again, I get close to leveling up, and they like to show me who’s boss by making me lose 6 games in a row, each one with the same frustration of my 94 defense not stopping anything and my 95 offense not completing any passes and throwing 4 picks a game! Seems to always happen right when I get to level up spot, right on que, every time.

Message 13 of 17 (720 Views)

Re: Overdrive frustrating

★★★★★ Apprentice

This is ridiculous

D5B3B1CC-34C5-4256-83A6-6E5BEA4AB634.png
Message 14 of 17 (709 Views)
Highlighted

Dropped passes

★★★★ Novice

Can we please stop with all the dropped passes. I have a 100 ovr WR AND a 98ovr TE and I’ve never seen so many passes dropped. Ridiculous!!!!

Message 15 of 17 (652 Views)

Re: Dropped passes

Community Manager

I merged a couple posts over to this one regarding dropped passes. If there are some specific player items you have that seem to be dropping a lot of passes for a specific play, please mention them below and we'll raise it up to the team to review.

Blueberry.png
Message 16 of 17 (618 Views)

Re: Dropped passes

★★★★★ Apprentice

It isn’t any one player. It just seems like some games from the beginning I have no chances. Some games I start out and catch ten in a row and doing great. Other games it is like I am meant to lose. All of my passes are dropped, including wide open ones. My receivers are 100 Tyreek Hill, 95 Randy Moss, 97 TE Greg Kittle and 94 Calvin Johnson. I get when I am defended, but it seems like to even it out they drop when it is wide open. Also, the amount of ridiculous interceptions and now fumbles are out of control. Defense is way too overpowered and in most cases, ridiculous.

Message 17 of 17 (572 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More