Madden Overdrive Drops?!?!?

by siw0624

Original Post

Dropped Passes

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I know it has been said that this game isn’t fixed, but the matches feel fixed before they start. I have had so many matches where for the first 1:30 I cant complete one pass or run for one yard. And it isn’t like I can’t play, these are wide open drops or defenders running from ten yards away to dive and knock the ball away or pick it off. And then I have been on the other end where every play I run is gold and is perfect. Frustrating when I start a round and I know that it is a loss, no matter what I do. Makes me just want to drop the match knowing that I will struggle to even get 500 points because everything will be picked off or dropped. The drops have gotten so much worse. And when I am really getting killed they throw in randum fumbles to destroy me worse. My team is 1409 and I have been beat by 900 with this at times. It especially happens right before leveling up. I will have three or four games to knock me out of getting promotions, and they are all games that I just stop completing passes or drop or interceptions. So frustrating, needs to be fixed!

Message 7 of 17 (7,353 Views)

New Bug - “Dropsies”

★ Guide

So this is interesting.  I just a wide open reciever drop a pass FIVE TIMES IN A ROW.   I honestly don’t know how astronomical the odds are that this happens in real life.  I mean, WIDE OPEN.  

Message 1 of 17 (7,232 Views)

Re: New Bug - “Dropsies”

★ Guide
And no, I don’t record my games for posterity.
Message 2 of 17 (7,230 Views)

Re: New Bug - “Dropsies”

★★★ Pro
This has been going on all season man. You're lucky you're just starting to get it. A lot of us have been dealing with that all year long. And to add insult to injury, it's my 94+ ovr players with at least 94 cit dropping wide open passes.
Message 3 of 17 (7,214 Views)

Madden Overdrive Drops?!?!?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Ok, it is bad enough that my 95+ receivers can’t create any separation from any defender, but since the last update now they are dropping substantially more wide open catches from my 96 rated quarterback. I hate that they can’t get open and drop everything while guarded, but this is ridiculous that a wide open hall of famer can’t catch a wide open ball. Please fix! Frustrating!

Message 4 of 17 (7,201 Views)

Re: Madden Overdrive Drops?!?!?

★ Expert
Seems like every time they try to fix one thing 2 more things break. It's making it difficult to enjoy the game.
Message 5 of 17 (7,198 Views)

Re: Madden Overdrive Drops?!?!?

★ Guide
I posted on this a couple of days ago. I had drops from wide open receivers on five consecutive plays.
Message 6 of 17 (7,193 Views)

Re: Overdrive rigged!

★★★★★ Apprentice

Let’s go ahead and remove Randy Moss from Hall of Fame too, he drops about 4 wide open passes a game. Uncontested completely 

Message 8 of 17 (7,295 Views)

★★★ Pro
I got banned for saying this game is rigged even though I had proof to back up my claim and they threw in saying I was spamming to add insult to injury for good measure. I just wanted to let you know because they'll probably delete this post at the very least, so if you don't see it later you know why.
Message 9 of 17 (7,289 Views)

Message 10 of 17 (7,285 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More