Combine Event Progress

by JimHarbaugh411

Original Post

Combine Event Progress

★★★ Newbie

I am playing Madden Overdrive on an iPad. I completed the 3 come drill about 10 times right when the Combine event came out, and the progress towards the 93 overall player for that event was erased to 0/50 completed. I am upset that I now wasted that much time and Combine tokens on nothing. I restarted that event and am now up to 10 or 11 completions, but should be much higher. Any ideas on how to get that progress that I did?

Message 1 of 3 (292 Views)

Re: Combine Event Progress

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Have you contacted customer service already? Have you tried any troubleshooting steps? Close out the game, the entire window and any and all other apps, and clear your cache. If that doesn't work, force restart your device. If that doesn't work, uninstall and reinstall the game. If that doesn't work, maybe and hopefully, there's just a lag in the system and it'll pop back up and you'll be able to resume with your original progress.

Message 2 of 3 (287 Views)

Re: Combine Event Progress

★★★ Newbie

I tried all those steps. All the troubleshooting steps that Customer Service recommended. They then told me that I should turn to the forums to solve this problem. Nothing has worked so far. I’m feeling like it’s a lost cause unless someone from EA helps out my account themselves.

Message 3 of 3 (268 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More