Click play on lvl or blitz tourney=crash

by SyndicatE1424

Original Post

Click play on lvl or blitz tourney=crash

★ Guide

Every time I click play, I crash to home screen, and game restarts. We cannot play lvl, or blitz tourney. Someone hack the game? Hackers getting their revenge?

Message 1 of 8 (531 Views)

Re: Click play on lvl or blitz tourney=crash

★★★ Newbie
Same here except it’s just lvl it says resume and then I hit it , and the game will just crash
Message 2 of 8 (515 Views)

★★ Novice
Just got this problem today. Play a person in LvL and it crashes the game. Can't resume play vs that person or anyone else. Is this a bug or is it a hacker???
Message 3 of 8 (498 Views)

★ Novice

What stinks is that I had the ability to reach level seven on my blitz tournament, and now I won’t get a thing. They sent me a madden pack lol for my troubles. 

Message 4 of 8 (491 Views)

Issues loading league and blitz games

★★ Newbie

Every time I try to play a league game or a blitz tourney game, the game crashes. I am fully connected with my LG Stylos 2. I have tried updating Madden, rebooting the phone, and rebooting the game itself, but it still crashes at the same point. This has costed league vs league battles and the chance to reach level 7 in blitz. 

Message 5 of 8 (475 Views)

League vs League getting kicked out

★★★ Newbie

Playing in my league trying to play league vs league every time I try to start a drive this last series it kicked me out of the game and then restarted my game and rook my drive away and left me with 2 drives and left me with 2 drives and said resume and when I tried to resume the next drive it kicked me out and restarted the game.

Message 6 of 8 (477 Views)

Community Manager

We've received some reports on this outside of this forum board as well and forwarded it up to the team. They're currently investigating this.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 8 (451 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, can you check again today and see if you have an increase in stability?

Thanks you.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 8 of 8 (429 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More