Re: Case resolved???

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

★★ Guide
Well i’ve Just had my reply about the festivous pack, bottom line is i’m Not getting the player I should have got. Doesn’t matter that much now as I no longer have the (wanted to say game) garbage on my iPad or phone anymore. If this is the way EA want to treat loyal paying customers then I expect there will be more that follow me out the door.

In many ways I thank EA for being utter rubbish in many ways as I now have time back that used to be spent being frustrated and angry to spend doing other things I love.

Take care peeps
Message 11 of 15 (437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well.... after several more e-mails with "support" i got the attached message.

To all who where compensated... CONGRATS

Sheers to the lucky ones!!

LOL

So....case resolved for EA

20190116_155833.jpg
Message 12 of 15 (422 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Sad to say there is a growing trend with issues in OD madden that EA will not resolve.

People quitting right and left. EA will not help you.

They should of never released the game until all bugs we fixed.

Message 13 of 15 (354 Views)

★ Expert
I don't mind that they released a game with bugs. That's the nature of the beast. What I do mind is that they don't take care of thier customers when one of their bugs or glitches costs us players or resources. Or time or money.
They just need to step up and stand by their product and treat their customers with some respect and stop insulting us by sending us in a Neverending circle where nothing ever gets handled.
Message 14 of 15 (344 Views)

★★ Guide
I spent real money supporting/ paying wages on this game yet I don’t get what I paid for.

Shame on you EA, shame on all the mods that work here still supporting this *. I’ve had enough. Ban me forever, whatever I don’t care, I’m not wasting my breath on EA anymore.
Message 15 of 15 (332 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More