Re: Cant put Color Rush player into auction

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cant put Color Rush player into auction

★★★ Newbie
I see a lot of color rush players in auction and I wanted to sell mineand I havent leveled any of them up or did anything to them and it wont let me sell them.
Message 1 of 9 (6,593 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi, have you checked in your Players is auctionable ? There are some Players you can't sell. You can see it if you watch the player card in your items and with a Click on it you swipe it and on the backside there are some signs. Like here in my picture:

IMG_0055.Png

And is there is that sign in the middle, the hammer which is crossed, you simply can't sell this Players. So this is no bug on the Game, there are simple some Players and items which you can't sell.

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (9,434 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Hi, have you checked in your Players is auctionable ? There are some Players you can't sell. You can see it if you watch the player card in your items and with a Click on it you swipe it and on the backside there are some signs. Like here in my picture:

IMG_0055.Png

And is there is that sign in the middle, the hammer which is crossed, you simply can't sell this Players. So this is no bug on the Game, there are simple some Players and items which you can't sell.

Message 2 of 9 (9,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Do you know why some are not auctionable? I see the exact same players I am trying to auction on the auction block.
Message 3 of 9 (6,082 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You aren't allowed to auction off players you received from the color rush live events. I had the same problem.
Message 4 of 9 (5,808 Views)

★★ Novice
You can auction certain ones, you have to look on the back of the card and it will say if you can auction it or not.
Message 5 of 9 (5,421 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. Hey what does this mean i see the same exact player on the auction block
Screenshot_20190216-161323_Madden NFL.jpg
Message 6 of 9 (2,985 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. Hey what does this mean i see the same exact player on the auction block
Message 7 of 9 (2,985 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey what does this mean i see the same exact player on the auction block

Message 8 of 9 (2,985 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro
It means that'll be auctionable march 30th. And far as some of the same players not being auctionable, players you win from events are NOT auctionable but players you get from the store ARE auctionable.
Message 9 of 9 (2,969 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More