Re: Can't purchase any madden cash on Madden Mobile 17

by EA_Barry

Original Post

Re: Madden Mobile 17 Cash Unattainable

★★ Apprentice
Fyi, this morning I received the special all pro pack I purchased 4-5 days ago then I thought since it went through the storekit transaction error would be gone for me but nope, still there. Closed game, rebooted phone to no avail.
Like you, I have tried it on 2 iphones, latest ios, reinstalled game, multiple credit cards, 2 different apple IDs.
Message 61 of 80 (1,391 Views)

Re: Madden Mobile 17 Cash Unattainable

★★★ Novice

Same exact situation for me... support has been no help as I've followed all of the suggested troubleshooting steps!  Crazy to me they can't find a solution to this as they are losing money.

@KDSRaiders wrote:
Fyi, this morning I received the special all pro pack I purchased 4-5 days ago then I thought since it went through the storekit transaction error would be gone for me but nope, still there. Closed game, rebooted phone to no avail.
Like you, I have tried it on 2 iphones, latest ios, reinstalled game, multiple credit cards, 2 different apple IDs.

Message 62 of 80 (1,378 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 63 of 80 (1,357 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I was able to purchase last night, but now this morning the app crashes from the home screen every time I open the app. Why is there so many issues with this app?? They are not this hard to run
Message 64 of 80 (1,351 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Barry, I am having the same issue, it's been 3 weeks, I've emailed support, they've replied back with generic auto responses and still no fix?!? I've called EA developer hotline nothing, I've deleted the app, cleared all Cache and history, reset my device, verified iOS is current and I'm still getting the same error that purchases can not be made while store pack transaction is in process?? This happened when I purchased a $4.99 bundle that included a few hundred madden cash, stamina I think and a card pack. I've spent so much loot on this game it's ridiculous and you'd think I'd actually see this as a positive especially because EA just keeps designing the game to cost players more and each year the rip offs keep mounting. it's extremely frustrating to not develop my team but even more frustrating that the Madden Brand has basically become more like a one armed bandit.
IMG_5898.PNG
Message 65 of 80 (1,341 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same issue
IMG_5898.PNG
Message 66 of 80 (1,341 Views)

★★★★ Novice
US
IMG_5898.PNG
Message 67 of 80 (1,341 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Again
IMG_5898.PNG
Message 68 of 80 (1,341 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

@SkolVikes71@hailingfromCali@okie_state_fan@Player_lwcu7kgt@KDSRaiders

Can any affected player please post the requested info at the following link, thanks.

http://answers.ea.com/t5/Madden-NFL-Mobile/I-can-t-purchase-madden-cash-on-madden-mobile-18/m-p/6249...

*marked as solution for visibility purposes

barry.png
Message 69 of 80 (6,864 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ok I talked to ea on the phone they did they are working on fixing it cuz they got the problem a lot. I did get the all pro special but it still not letting me buy madden cash. This is so unfair since the goat edition players are out .
Message 70 of 80 (1,311 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More