Original Post

Re: Can’t log on

★ Apprentice
FIXED now. Finally managed to get it working. Thanks @EA_Blueberry
Message 11 of 18 (720 Views)

Can’t log back in to madden mobile 20

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I was in the middle of playing madden mint when I was randomly disconnected from ea servers. I was logged out of my account (which is logged in with Facebook) and I cannot log back in. When I click existing user and click log in with Facebook, it says no account is linked with this Facebook. Please help

Message 12 of 18 (627 Views)

Re: Can’t log back in to madden mobile 20

Community Manager

@senkosarejunk 

Are you able to get back in if you log out of your Facebook account and then try logging into Madden Mobile?

Blueberry.png
Message 13 of 18 (578 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry No, it pops up and has me log into Facebook again and says no linked account.
Message 14 of 18 (567 Views)

Community Manager

@senkosarejunk 

Can you go to your Facebook account and under Settings>Apps>Remove Madden Mobile, then reinstall the app to see if you can get in again?

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 18 (548 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry It’s still saying no linked account, I tried just doing new user to see if it would say there’s already a player with this name or if this Facebook is already in use or something and it did nothing it just made me a new account so I think it’s gone Frown
Message 16 of 18 (541 Views)

Community Manager

@senkosarejunk 

That's odd, I'm sorry you're going through all this trouble. Did you ever log into another device lately?

I recommend contacting our Live-Support team if you know your Madden User ID so they can pull up your account and assist with account recovery.

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 18 (526 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry No, never logged into another device and I don’t know what my madden user id was
Message 18 of 18 (517 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More