Re: Can’t find my Facebook account

by donaldmmoore

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can’t find my Facebook account

★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to login with Facebook it says unable to login and then its sends me to sign in to Facebook but when I sign in it still says unable to login. It’s very inconsistent though, sometimes it’ll work but others it won’t budge

Message 1 of 4 (598 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Expert
I've been having similar issues with my account linking to Facebook lately.
I'll try to login with my existing account. When I try it says it can't find any linked accounts.
So I have to back out of the game, open my Facebook app. Close my Facebook app, then go back to the game and then it logs me in like normal.
It only started happening in the past couple of days.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (567 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert
I've been having similar issues with my account linking to Facebook lately.
I'll try to login with my existing account. When I try it says it can't find any linked accounts.
So I have to back out of the game, open my Facebook app. Close my Facebook app, then go back to the game and then it logs me in like normal.
It only started happening in the past couple of days.
Message 2 of 4 (568 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@AlexRid13 Thanks for the post, the studio are aware of  this and are looking into it. 

In the meantime the steps gatorfan mentions should help as a workaround. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 3 of 4 (546 Views)

★ Apprentice

I was told about a month ago that my account had a corrupted file and that's why I couldn't log into Facebook. Only thing EA told me was make a new account because there is no way to retrieve a corrupted account.

Message 4 of 4 (508 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More