Re: Buy Now Crash

by EA_David

Original Post

★★ Novice

UID 13800742 Language is English. I am in Australia playing on Android. Have attempted to log in on other devices and had the same issues. Other players can log in on my device without issues.

Message 11 of 21 (761 Views)

Community Manager

Wonderful, thank you. I don't think this is a local issue, but can you just double check by restarting your devices and reinstalling the app, and see if anything changes?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 21 (742 Views)

★★ Novice
It made no difference. The game continues to crash to the 'Oops...' screen when trying to bid or buy a player. Has been happening since day one. The ability to sell a player without crashing only magically appeared a few days ago.
Message 13 of 21 (729 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I still have encountered the same error

Message 14 of 21 (722 Views)

Community Manager

I think we have the info we need now, thanks again. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 15 of 21 (715 Views)

★★ Novice
Any updates on this issue? I have millions of coins I have not been able to spend since almost day one.
Message 16 of 21 (667 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, i heard back and this appears to be due to individual account issues. 

@Moisty2012 I think you may have done this before, but can you reach out to letstalk@ea.com again with a description of your issue. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 17 of 21 (647 Views)

★★ Novice
I contacted the team through the EA help centre online and they said they were aware of the issue but it didn't go any further. I can try the email you have provided.
Message 18 of 21 (639 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi David. Attempted to send email to that team, however, the address keeps getting returned as undeliverable.

Message 19 of 21 (633 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager

I apologize, we have a newer process, but I thought we'd kept that email active. 

Instead you can take the process outlined on this page. I think you may have done so already, but there appears to have been a mixup on that case, which we're looking into.

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 20 of 21 (630 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More