Bought pack and was charged but didn’t get item

by bdsmitty222

Original Post

Bought pack and was charged but didn’t get item

★★★ Newbie

I am an avid fan of madden mobile and have been since the 2015 season. So with that said, when I bought the 30 dollar winter starter bundle and did not actually get the pack, I was quite upset and surprised because that’s not the madden I’m used to. I have the receipt in my Apple ID purchase history that clearly shows I was charged, but it has been over 24 hours and still no pack. Also when I go to ea help and select madden overdrive the website glitches out and it appears to be very difficult to get a refund on purpose. EA tells me to report a problem with Apple, and when I try apple tells me to report the problem to EA. Please help, I’m a student and $30 can get me a full tank of gas so I would love to get what I paid for.

Message 1 of 4 (2,112 Views)

Re: Bought pack and was charged but didn’t get item

Community Manager

@bdsmitty222 Hi, do you have a case number for this? Support should have been able to assist, but unfortunately I can't see an attached case in order to look into this further. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 4 (2,062 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had just bought the ultimate legends starter pack on madden mobile and it took my money but I never got my things that were in the starter bundle

Message 3 of 4 (1,929 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey, @tigersjam1109 

If you restart your device and log back into the game that can usually help fix cases where items or packs are missing. It helps re-sync the account to the servers which in turn pushes transactions through. Have you checked your purchase history on your Google or Apple account to see if anything is still processing/pending?

If the content is still missing, please contact our Support team by placing a case via in-game so they can check your account and grant it to you if still missing. Sorry to her about the trouble and appreciate you raising it to us on the forums. We'll make sure you get it. Thumbs up

How to get help in Madden Mobile

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/madden/madden-nfl-mobile/get-help-in-madden-nfl-mobile/

As this post is from 2018 I'll be locking it down to avoid further necroposting.

Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example. 

AHQ Rules & Guidelines

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 4 (1,896 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More