Re: Boss token trade in. Am I missing something?

by kelleysheros

Original Post

★ Guide

Went from 22-43 minus 1 this morning.  So about the 20th time i suppose. 

Message 11 of 16 (557 Views)

★ Guide

4 passes 36 yards event.  After about that many it gave zero yards for caught oasses

Message 12 of 16 (557 Views)

★ Expert
@EA_David I have a question about those boom or bust players. It seems to me that the first 2 hours or so is critical. In my league the guys who got Allen all got him within the first couple of hours the pack came out. I wasn't able to even buy one until late that night. And no one has gotten one in my league since.
Does EA release a max number of the boom or bust card and once that number is reached then you can't pull anymore?
I haven't heard of anyone pulling Allen on day 2 and this is something that I have also noticed throughout the year with these kinds of packs.
People seem to pull them like crazy within the first couple of hours, then no one pulls another another one. Or if they do its rare.
Message 13 of 16 (546 Views)

Community Manager

@thegatorfan122 As far as I'm aware it's purely random. The packs were certainly up for a while before I opened the first pack. I always put the initial rush of BoB pulls down to most of the purchases happening earlier, eager folks opening more packs in the first few hours. I don't have any stats on that though. 

@kelleysheros Thank you. Just to check, once the next event cycled in things were back to normal?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 14 of 16 (539 Views)

★ Expert
@EA_David Alright, thanks David. I ended up getting a chance to get 10 more packs.. But alas I came up empty 😭
Message 15 of 16 (529 Views)

★ Guide

Yes but i played it only once cause i had to drive to work.  I didnt play it 20 more times

Message 16 of 16 (521 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More