Re: Boom or Bust "Luck"

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Boom or Bust "Luck"

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Theres a guy in my league that has pulled 4 diamonds in Boom or Bust packs in A WEEK! I have NEVER pulled over a 74. This dude has spent $0 and I hate to think what I have spent. What is your train of thought EA? "Oh this guy helps pay our bills, dont give him anything. Give all the stuff to this guy, he hasn't paid anything." Yall are the worst.

Message 1 of 7 (963 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well, I pulled a 91 QB last night from a Primetime Boom or Bust pack. Granted it was my second buy for 45000 coins, but it happens every once in a while for me. But 4 diamonds in a week is crazy.

Message 2 of 7 (941 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

@michealjonas while I do agree with a lot of the things you post, on this subject I do not.
You can't be angry at EA for thier greed and for not getting something extra for spending money.
Instead of being jealous of your league mate, you should be happy for him and celebrate his luck.
I've never pulled anything from that pack either, but I'm thrilled to know that a free to play team had some good luck to help his team against all the cash players.
Good for him.

Message 3 of 7 (935 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I am happy for him but my point is what's the reward for paying customers? No luck in the marketplace, you will NEVER have the players play to their ability even though they are advertised as the fastest or best at the position. There should be something to prove that this truly isn't a pure criminal organization. I have not had anything I have paid for prove worth anything because the bought players perform no better than the tier 1 Elites and heck my RS Trubisky was as good as any QB I have had and i got the MF Rodgers. That's my point.

Message 4 of 7 (931 Views)

★ Expert
On that point I truly do agree. These players definitely don't perform as their attributes suggest they should. That is one of the biggest problems in the game.
Message 5 of 7 (926 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I pulled 1 Veteran Player and 1 Flashbacks Player from 1 Boom or Bust pack per Quad. Never got another since. I think its time differences. @EA_David, how do Boom Or Busts work?

Message 6 of 7 (902 Views)

★★★ Pro
On one hand I'm mad as a mutha, but on the other I'm glad it happened to someone because I feel look somewhere down the road I have that chance to since I haven't gotten anything (absolutely nothing) so f far this season from pulls. That's insane though. That's like getting a legacy player in previous seasons. It never happens.
Message 7 of 7 (887 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More