Blocking is such an egregious and blatant problem i don't care if i get banned

by Humdinger504

Original Post

Re: Video of (some of) the problems with this game

★★★ Pro
@EA_Blueberry are y'all going to watch the other videos I have posted on YouTube or do y'all only look at stuff on here?
Message 31 of 38 (1,085 Views)

★ Expert
I hope they not only watch them but forward the links to the developers to look at.
Message 32 of 38 (1,073 Views)

Community Manager

Received an update that this is being looked into and those videos went to good use. If we hear any updates around this we'll pass them your way.

Thank you!

Blueberry.png
Message 33 of 38 (1,067 Views)

★ Expert
That's fantastic @EA_Blueberry We truly appreciate the effort brother!!
Message 34 of 38 (1,059 Views)

★★★ Pro
It seems like to me that if they really do play this game and the exact same one we play, they know about all of the problems it has but just choose not to say or do anything unless we bring it up. I mean, what other reason could it be that if they play like they say they do, yet all of these same problems persist and don't even get acknowledged until we say something?
Message 35 of 38 (1,015 Views)

Re: Blocking is such an egregious and blatant problem i don't care if i get bann

★★★ Pro

https://youtu.be/1wYK4TiBd1g 

How many attempts, events and games are we going to have to lose before y'all fix the qb's throwing to the left and the right now, the no blocking and our players stopping in the middle of their routes ea? Y'all have a tab to spend money on ever screen throughout the game but when it's time for y'all to fix something nobody knows what's going on.

Message 36 of 38 (943 Views)

Re: Blocking is such an egregious and blatant problem i don't care if i get bann

★ Guide
They dont know and at this point dont care to fix it
Message 37 of 38 (904 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Humdinger504 still hasn't been fixed
Message 38 of 38 (749 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More