Re: Blocking is such an egregious and blatant problem i don't care if i get bann

by thegatorfan122

Original Post

Blocking is such an egregious and blatant problem i don't care if i get banned

★★★ Pro

All this entire, whole season since the beginning I (and others) have made countless post about how the blocking is sabotaged, reckless, blatantly against you and the awareness means nothing. Far too often, especially on two point conversions, when running a run play my blockers will back or run into me purposely as if their awareness is 60 or 70 causing me to stumble and fall causing a tackle or disrupting my efforts in favor of the defense causing a tackle, loss of yards and or downs, turnovers and failed two point attempts. You guys say y'all play this game as well, but, it behooves me to know how and why y'all don't have any of the same problems as we the players and customers who DO NOT work for ea? Unless y'all are playing a different version of Madden overdrive on a different system than we do who does not work for ea. But if y'all do, how on earth, or anywhere else for that matter, it doesn't bother y'all and y'all have never made a grievance about this in particular? My teams entire awareness average is 95. Ninety five. There's no way of the ratings mean anything this should be happening at all and especially, not at the rate it does. These are not small, minor, "not that big of a deal" infractions. These are egregious in nature and are just as bad of a problem as any and everything else that's wrong with this game. We should not have a 99 ovr offense with players that never know who's around them, where they are on the field and blatantly and purposely not blocking anyone, but running into the field as if they have the ball looking to score.  

Message 1 of 38 (3,565 Views)

Re: Blocking is such an egregious and blatant problem i don't care if i get bann

★ Expert
If they do have the same problems then they're not going to tell us. It would only fuel us more.
If they aren't having these problems then they're not playing the same game.
Message 2 of 38 (3,475 Views)

★★★ Pro
And either scenario is wrong in itself.
Message 3 of 38 (3,472 Views)

★ Expert
Yes sir... You speak the truth
Message 4 of 38 (3,455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

Will this problem be addressed? I was playing my lvl drive and it was 4th and one and I picked FB dive. As the ball is being snapped my offensive tackle all of a sudden decides to pull and run dead into me stopping me from advancing getting the first down and helping the defenders tackle me. Nobody (On the line) is supposed to pull, swing, loop etc nothing on that play. It's a straight up run play. Their blocking assignments are to block whoever is in front of them, but now all of a sudden my ot decided to come way from the end and for what? Where was he going? Because he surely wasn't and didn't block anyone. This happens everyday ea. Needless to say, all of the time. When we got lucky and had that glitch where the playoff events costs 100 coins to play, y'all had that fixed and corrected as soon as y'all knew about it, but when it comes to legit issues that affect us negatively, ESPECIALLY if it's NOT what y'all consider "wide spread" nothing gets done. Will this ever be acknowledged and fixed? I can't even begin to tell you how many games this has cost me and to add insult to injury, my entire ol had awr of 95 or better. 

Screenshot_2019-03-07-04-08-04.png
Message 5 of 38 (3,400 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

And right on que this happens. My offensive was pulling to the left and instead of him staying on course with his assignment, as he gets closer to the defender to block in front of me (the ball carrier) he decided, for whatever reason, to turn all the around and go back to block someone else that had nothing to do with the play. How can you prove this game is based solely on skill and isn't rigged, being controlled, predetermined etc, when things like this ALWAYS happens.

Screenshot_2019-03-07-04-27-43.png
Screenshot_2019-03-07-04-28-01.png
Screenshot_2019-03-07-04-28-05.png
Message 6 of 38 (3,394 Views)

★★★ Pro

Blocking

Screenshot_2019-03-07-04-28-10.png
Message 7 of 38 (3,387 Views)

★★★ Pro

We started at the 25. Why is he running backwards all the way to the 20? What play warrants that ea, for our offensive linemen to run backwards 5 yards AND into the ball carrier?

Screenshot_2019-03-07-06-48-08.png
Screenshot_2019-03-07-06-48-13.png
Screenshot_2019-03-07-06-48-17.png
Message 8 of 38 (3,380 Views)

★★★ Pro

Same play continued..

Screenshot_2019-03-07-06-48-21.png
Screenshot_2019-03-07-06-48-25.png
Screenshot_2019-03-07-06-48-38.png
Message 9 of 38 (3,378 Views)

★★★ Pro
It's hard to believe ea doesn't know about at least some of the problems within the game before anyone of the players shines a light on it. If you play this game at all, especially for quite some time, you know how bad and suspect the blocking is. There's absolutely no other explanation for our 95+ ovr players with 95+ awareness and 95+ rbk (Run BlocKing) ratings for these specific attributes to CONTINUOUSLY, CONSTANTLY AND CONSISTENTLY not even attempt to block ANY defenders, let defenders run right past them in arms reach and not so much as look at them let alone block them or at least disrupt their course, stop blocking them before you even get to them let alone past them, get in your way for no reason at all, run into open field without blocking anyone as if they have the ball, unnecessarily double team defenders when there is someone they're actually supposed to block already, often times completely ignore and deviate from their actual blocking assignment from the way the play is drawn up and supposed to be ran amongst a few other things, than the game is designed to adjust the players ratings accordingly and (or) to force and commit actions in favor of, according to the predetermined outcome it decides for the game. I mean y'all already control every other aspect of the game like that. Ea said we don't even buy, sell or bid, from, to and against other actual players. Why can't the players performance be an exact representation of their overall? That is the only reason we pick and choose the players we do for our teams. Their ovr and the ratings for (specific) attribute(s) according to our needs ya know. When will the gameplay and player experience become a priority, when will we be able to buy, sell and bid with other real players and when will we be able to play and have our skill determine if we win or lose, not something nor anything being predetermined? There's no way that 95+ overall diamond players should be playing and blocking that horribly and suspect if their ratings and ovr mean anything and nothing is going on behind the scenes. Unless there's an explanation for it? This season the worse the team, the better they are. How? I'm just going off of the gameplay and my experiences this season. Please fix the blocking.
Message 10 of 38 (3,342 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More