Blitz tournament extension

by Zeekmoses

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Blitz tournament extension

★★★★ Apprentice

I wish EA would extend the blitz tournament to more levels. I'm already finished with the 7th and final level with one ticket left and the first round isn't even over yet. I like playing the tournament and now there is no point in playing until next week.

Message 1 of 4 (405 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Blitz tournament extension

Community Manager

That's some great feedback and sounds like you're really enjoying it. Do you think the team should focus on dedicating more effort around this type of event going forward?

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (380 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

That's some great feedback and sounds like you're really enjoying it. Do you think the team should focus on dedicating more effort around this type of event going forward?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 4 (381 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Spoiler
Spoiler

Thanks for replying EA_blueberry. I actually do wish you guys would spend more time developing the tournament.i prefer the 3 drive aspect, but I don't mind you guys mixing it up every week. Maybe add new players to aquire since my team has surpassed what's available. I'm just taking the grab bags now. I also wish you would add more levels. I've maxed out the past three weeks well before the end of the tournament and left with no reason to continue untill the next week  I also enjoy the draft as well. Kudos.

Message 3 of 4 (375 Views)

★★★ Pro
Yea @EA_Blueberry y'all definitely should invest more into the tournament and add more players.
Message 4 of 4 (361 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More