Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Beware of buy.gameinfo.com

by jonesy-0092

Original Post

Beware of buy.gameinfo.com

★★★★ Novice

There's an account with the name buy.gamefo.com who's trying to send friend requests to gullible guys who's accounts he can still info from . He uses multi accounts,  when you block him he creates another ,I have checked his profile - NOTHINGS there ,,no stats, no game play , all bronze players, no win or lose statistics, no nothing . I also have photos

Message 1 of 17 (336 Views)

Re: Beware of buy.gameinfo.com

★★★★ Guide
I blocked and reported him about 20x's literally and I just just blocked him again this morning.
Message 2 of 17 (328 Views)

★★★★ Novice

they created a new account this morning

Screenshot_20190221-094244.png
Message 3 of 17 (325 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No statistics what so ever ..

Screenshot_20190221-094333.png
Screenshot_20190221-094312.png
Message 4 of 17 (323 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for looking out for the community. There is actually a report player feature within Madden Overdrive. Appreciate the help!

How to report cheating and abuse in EA games

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/report-players-for-cheating-abuse-and-harassment/

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 5 of 17 (313 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have reported this individual on 4 different occasions.. Madden does absolutely nothing about it ,,as you can clearly see - this guy has 2 accounts under the same name & is doing the same thing unstopped 

Message 6 of 17 (310 Views)

Community Manager

@jonesy-0092 

Bans may not always be instant and accessed later on. The more reports we receive from the community the more it helps our Terms of Service/Madden Overdrive teams. 

/Blueberry

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey that was a great reply. Good stuff. What now? Give them +XP to help level them up!
Did their response fix it? Mark it as a solution so it helps others!
Want to learn more on how to level up and becoming a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 7 of 17 (307 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Like said earlier...this guy is on the verge of close to harrassment with these friend requests ,,blocking him doesn't solve the problem...also as I stated..I DID REPORT THIS ISSUE TO EA  (FEB 12  2019)

IMG_20190221_143416.jpg
Message 8 of 17 (302 Views)

What can he gain from being on your friend list?
I have had probably 15 requests from accounts with that name but I have never accepted one.
Message 9 of 17 (286 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I dont know & I'm not sure.,, but i do see he made a new account though 

Screenshot_20190225-085126.png
Message 10 of 17 (217 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Overdrive User ID and get help.

View More

Are you missing in-game items? We can help.

Contact EA Help

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help