Re: Beating a dead horse 🐴 Madden Overdrive

by siw0624

Original Post

Beating a dead horse 🐴 Madden Overdrive

★★★★★ Apprentice

I know this isn’t my first complaint about overdrive, but once again have to vent. My 1650 ranked team just got beat by an 1050 ranked team. I have a 97 ranked offense and a 96 ranked defense. Yet I got beat by almost 600 points!!!! How does this even make sense? I had about 10 drops, 4 picks, and couldnt stop any drive. Frustrating!!!

Message 1 of 4 (526 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I am so glad that I haven’t spent a dime on this pile of crap. I like football, so I will play, but how frustrating of an experience when you grind to build a good team and then your team plays like a pile of garbage. I don’t know why you spend so much coin on a 96 qb, a 101 wr, a 95wr, 95te and still not be able to catch one pass against cbs and s that aren’t near the same level?

Message 2 of 4 (524 Views)

★★★ Pro
They decide who wins and loses. This is the most talked, posted and complained about topic of Madden (mobile) overdrive this entire season.
Message 3 of 4 (511 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Just lost 4 in a row...again. Once again, rated better than all of them. Can’t complete a pass, interceptions like crazy, can’t defend anything. Laughable at this point. I think if I trade all the blue players for gold I will play better. I got beat by someone today who had mostly golds but had a better overdrive ranking. Crappy system that needs to be overhauled next season!

Message 4 of 4 (477 Views)

Need help? We got you.

Here's how to find your Madden NFL Mobile User ID and get help.

View More